My girlfriend lied about our break that we had last month and much more. Do I even bring this up to her tomorrow?

So it started when i was talking to my friends on ps4. 3 of them claimed that my girlfriend gave nudes to this dude we'll call jay. I dont like jay at all and never did, so keep this in mind. Anyway jay sent the nudes to a groupchat full of boys and shit. Apparently this happened while we "broke up". But when never did really break up except for twice. Once when she was mad at me literally for one day then we got back together. And when we were on break but that was because of another situation wth a teacher and she said we would get back together and shit. Anyways i was suspicious as fuck and logged into her social medias and looked around at her messages. I found one that was talking about the "breakup" that supposedly happened around the time we were on break and she told her friend that she actually liked jay and that was the reason she dumped me! She never told me this. All she said was we were on break and when she said we broke up on the last two days of our breakup that she didn't come back to me because jay told her not to and she was afraid of what he'd think. My theory is that she broke up with me to try and get with him (which is when the nudes take place) and i suspect something went wrong so she came back to me and kept me on "oh we're just taking a break" just in case something didn't workout. But its weird, this all happened about a month ago. She did take me back and she cut almost all contact with jay. She claims she loves me a lot and wants us to have a future together and would do anything for me. She even gets me gifts and stuff. But i just still feel mad sad and betrayed even tho this all happened a month ago and we technically were not together. But still i got zero amount of sleep over this and its just messing me up. I kinda wanna talk to her about this. What should i do guys?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Its up to you. Thinking about my girlfriend giving nudes to other guys is a red flag. I think your right, something went wrong and she went back to you.

Most Helpful Girl