Our parents don't approve of our relationship. Any advice?

I am currently in an LDR with my girl and we both have parents that don't approve the opposite sides, My parents don't support LDR and my dad hates people from philipines. I don't know WHY? Her parents also hate my race. But we just don't wanna leave. We have each other. This is just frustrating. A lot of help is needed. Thank you in advance

I really wish man

2526

Most Helpful Girl

• I married a man I did not love to please my family. It ended in divorce. It was very wrong of me to do that to him, and even worse of me to do that to myself, and wrong of my family to want me too. I also left a man I loved deeply to please my family. That was heartwrenching. I do not know you, her or your families. But I do know we love who we love. At the best of times its lifes greatest gift. At the worst of times lifes greatest tragedy when it ends. Love is something to be valued, protected, cherished, and absolutley greatfull for. The greatest advice I can give is this. You can only do what YOU can LIVE with. And no one else should make your lifes decisions, because THEY will not have to LIVE with it. We only get one life, there are no do overs, no take backs, and no sequels. So you have to make your own decision, and make sure its one YOU can live with. I wish you both the best in love, and life.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I do not know the story of it.
    But if your parent do not want, you can go against your parent, you will have one broken relationship just to be with her.

Or you can leave her and follow ur parent, you will be left with a broken heart.

In both way you are doomed unless ur parent agrees or you break up naturally.

But anyway you have already done the wrobg choice, so the consequences are going to be like that.

• What is the wrong thing i have done?

• Well think well... no one knows the future.

• My parents are already abusive. I just don't wanna stay here forever