We made out, he has a girlfriend. What do I do?

So i had been talking to this guy, and we were talking about our past relationships and stuff like that. And i said how my ex and i were finally done with the on again off again thing.
And he was talking about his girlfriend and how they've been on and off again for months and how by this point it feels like a toxic relationship.
Long story short, we were drinking and we kissed, things got a bit heated but i stopped bc he has a girlfriend.
He said that that relationship was pretty much dead and how the only reason he hasn't broken up with her yet is because of some health issues she's going through.
I told him to do right by her first and then i left (tho we still kissed a couple of more times)
He asked to see me again but I've been busy with work... also I'm not sure if i should.
What should i do?
I don't know his girlfriend but i don't want to disrespect her.

(He also mentioned that the last time they broke up, she cheated on him so i shouldn't feel guilty and if anything he should be the one to feel guilty)
Also, since all of this happened our convos (texting) haven't been as good as before... he isn't joking around as much so i don't know what to make of that

49

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m 31 yr old female w experience tell him you enjoy hanging with him and enjoy his company but you aren’t a girl to be the girl he cheats with That whenever he’s ready to end that relationship to call you and you’ll be more than happy to hang out. If you don’t say that he’s always going to think he can still see you while having a girlfriend and you’re never going to get what you want. Show him boundaries. Promise it’ll work , let us know what happens. Believe me if he likes you he’ll end it w her before losing you.

• I will, i don't think its fair to his girlfriend. But in the mean time, should i tell him we're just friends or?