We made out, he has a girlfriend. What do I do?

So i had been talking to this guy, and we were talking about our past relationships and stuff like that. And i said how my ex and i were finally done with the on again off again thing.
And he was talking about his girlfriend and how they've been on and off again for months and how by this point it feels like a toxic relationship.
Long story short, we were drinking and we kissed, things got a bit heated but i stopped bc he has a girlfriend.
He said that that relationship was pretty much dead and how the only reason he hasn't broken up with her yet is because of some health issues she's going through.
I told him to do right by her first and then i left (tho we still kissed a couple of more times)
He asked to see me again but I've been busy with work... also I'm not sure if i should.
What should i do?
I don't know his girlfriend but i don't want to disrespect her.

(He also mentioned that the last time they broke up, she cheated on him so i shouldn't feel guilty and if anything he should be the one to feel guilty)
Updates:
Also, since all of this happened our convos (texting) haven't been as good as before... he isn't joking around as much so i don't know what to make of that

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m 31 yr old female w experience tell him you enjoy hanging with him and enjoy his company but you aren’t a girl to be the girl he cheats with That whenever he’s ready to end that relationship to call you and you’ll be more than happy to hang out. If you don’t say that he’s always going to think he can still see you while having a girlfriend and you’re never going to get what you want. Show him boundaries. Promise it’ll work , let us know what happens. Believe me if he likes you he’ll end it w her before losing you.

1|0
    0|0
    • I will, i don't think its fair to his girlfriend. But in the mean time, should i tell him we're just friends or?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would say 'break up' then we can see eachother. Fuck being that third wheel

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, you shouldn't feel guilty, but you shouldn't just kiss him, he is just proving that he is like her, that two people can play the same game, in my opinion, you shouldn't get that close again, make it clear that you will only start something with him once he breaks up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you did the right thing by leaving and telling him to make it right by her.

I am a firm believer in treating others how you want to be treated (unless they mistreating you then you have to treat them how they deserve) she hasn't done anything to you so you don't want to be carrying around with her boyfriend. Also if he was to get with you without breaking up with her and you give in, you are sending an unspoken message that you are cool with cheating. It's not a good way to start something new.

2|0
    0|0
  • He's trying to have his cake and eat it - he has a girlfriend and obviously wants to stay with her and will make any and every excuse to you why he can't leave her.

You will be his bit on the side.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either he is willing to quit or he isn't. If he keeps being evasive, he likely isn't ready to move on yet. Figure out what you want from him and see whether he is willing to make it happen with you.

0|0
    0|0
    • What should i do in the meantime tho? Should i still talk to him?

• Yes. Just because it may not work out in a romantic way doesn't mean you have to cut all ties.

• You should wait until he's finally broken up with her. She deserves a proper and clear breakup.

0|1
    0|0
  • Doesn't sound like fun, so probably best to leave alone. You want a fun connection, not this rubbish. Find someone more worthwhile.

0|0
    0|0
  • if she has cheated on him before, then i'd say go for it

0|0
    0|0
  • Shouldn't have done it in the first place kinda bitchy thing to do

0|0
    0|0
  • nah it's fine, just wait till the breakup

1|0
    0|0
  • Have a 3some