How long does it usually take for a guy to unblock a girl?

I turned into a psycho and this guy blocked me. He was really really into me for the past six months. Well he blocked me on iMessage. But not on fb messenger. How long does it usually take for a guy to come back?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I've block 2 girls, one over 5 years ago and it's never crossed my mind to bothered unlocking them... I guess it depends on the guy and what happened to make him block her. However for me, blocking someone is like the final nail in their coffin. I'm sorry but I suggest moving on and learning from the experience with someone else.

• That’s what I’ll do. Can’t wait around forever waiting for him to come back. I sent an apology to his fb. If he’s done, oh well.

Most Helpful Girl

• If a girl turns psycho? They usually don’t come back.