How long does it usually take for a guy to unblock a girl?

I turned into a psycho and this guy blocked me. He was really really into me for the past six months. Well he blocked me on iMessage. But not on fb messenger. How long does it usually take for a guy to come back?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've block 2 girls, one over 5 years ago and it's never crossed my mind to bothered unlocking them... I guess it depends on the guy and what happened to make him block her. However for me, blocking someone is like the final nail in their coffin. I'm sorry but I suggest moving on and learning from the experience with someone else.

0|0
    0|0
    • That’s what I’ll do. Can’t wait around forever waiting for him to come back. I sent an apology to his fb. If he’s done, oh well.

Most Helpful Girl

• If a girl turns psycho? They usually don’t come back.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I've blocked this girl for over a year... i mean guys think differently... we dont think and make up drama and if we have an argment... normally we leave and dont come back cause we dont think about drama like girls so id say never unless he really really likes u

0|0
    0|0
  • So... a guy was really into you for 6 months.
    And only now that he blocked you, you care? How come you're not already together if he was into you and that you cared?

0|0
    0|0
    • We’re not together bc of me. And you’re right. Maybe I only care now because he’s gone.

• Depends on the guy. I never block people anyway but I've known some who once you're blocked you're done

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean, he won't unblock you, move on.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes