Girls, Does she just want to be my friend?

We've hung out a few times now. She always looks for stuff for us to do. She's been single a few months now, but gives very little away in terms of how she's feeling. Our last 'hang out' she invited her sister along to grab some drinks. Little signals give it away, and she's always keen to see me. She's organizing something for us to do in 2 weeks as well.

Am I reading too much into this? Should I grow some balls and just kiss her and find out? Or wait till I get a firm signal? She's 29 by the way. If that helps.

3

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like she wants to be your girlfriend but the only way to tell is to have a talk about feelings. Try using the term “date” with her, “let’s go on a date this Saturday” and see how she responds. In my eyes, she likes you.