What should I do next?

Last week I had a good conversation with the girl I liked. I explained my feelings to her and learned that she felt the same way about me. However, she said that she didn't know if she wanted to pursue the relationship as she had never dated someone before and was scared of ruining our current relationship as friends. We talked it over, and she said she'd need some time to think about what she wanted to do. I told her to take her time and make whatever decision feels right to her.

That was a week ago, and I've not yet heard anything back concerning the future of our relationship. Is there something I can do to get a response from her without making her feel pressured, or should I just let the situation play out? Any help would be appreciated.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• For the time to be i would recommend you to simple give her more time, since it only passed one week till you made the opening. But after a month more or less without answer i would ask her again what is her decision concerning the future o the relationship. If she decides to just keep it a friendship, so be it, if not enjoy your first official relationship.

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes