Does it really matter how tall your partner is?

It may look funny if your partner is two heads taller than you, but I wonder if it really is an issue for most people.
I think the most intelectual people won't really mind the height, after all, someone interesting has to focus on many points of someone's personality before their physical appearance.
  • Aye aye, sir (ᗒᗨᗕ)
    Vote A
  • Definitely no ( ̄ε ̄)
    Vote B
  • Maybe ╮(^_^)╭
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I don't care. What am I going to do with my partner being taller or shorter than me? Nothing. There are other things to consider, something as irrelevant and superficial as height is not one of them.

2|1
    0|0
    • Apparently many girls who also answered here don't think that way unfortunately (T_T)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No to me. If they can accept me for being 6'6 I can accept them for being whatever height

0|0
    0|0
    • Im 5'5", tall girls dont bother me, but its hard to find a tall girl who would date a shorty like me.

• Show All
    • @TheRealQuestion how has been your experience with women and dating?

• Lol, my life's a joke, my first real girlfriend broke up with me and left me with trust issues, yeah she got engaged about a week after breaking up with me.

I was going out with a girl recently, we never were officially a thing, but i get a facebook notification saying she's in a relationship... with her ex. I mean I know we never promised each other anything, but I feel like a little heads up would have been nice. Yeah she got engaged to her ex the next day.

Sooo yeah, fml.👉😒🎆

• It matters to some extent because I don't like men who are shorter than me. I don't care if he's too tall though.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you actually dislike men that are short? Or just not attracted to them?

• Show All
    • @TheRealQuestion I'm from Chile and most young girls are taller than me... older ladies are shorter though.

• Oh, South American, i see, lol for i guy being short sucks, too many tall girls that dont want to date short guys.

• I prefer 5-7 to 5-9 though not as a rule, but I've seen girls taller than me rarely and I would have no problem with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter to me, but I am a decently tall guy... so...

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it matters more to women than guys. I think that most women want a guy that is taller than they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • The asker is clearly trying to get girls to say that it doesn't matter. He hates on the ones that say yes. Very unprofessionnal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not to me. It's about looks and personality, or a great personality

1|0
    0|0
  • Can be for a lot of girls. But there are some girls who don't care.

0|1
    0|0
  • no, but its a bonus if he's 6'0+ i love really tall (compared to me im 5'2)

0|0
    1|0
  • i don't really care tbh, but i'm 5'11 so the shortest i'd got out with is probably 5'7? and the tallest would be 6'5

0|0
    0|0
  • For men, a woman's height/looks are not important. But for women, that's the only thing that matters if you're not rich

0|0
    1|0
  • Don't care. Unless she completely dwarfs me or barely reaches my knees...

0|0
    0|0
  • It matters to a certain extent. I wouldn't want someone that is too short.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually yes. I don't like to date short girls. Not a dealbreaker, but I prefer at least 5'6"

0|0
    0|0
  • Not particularly. I've been attracted to women of various heights.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, Wladimir Klitschko is the most intellectual person I know.

0|0
    0|0
  • At least half the females will say no/maybe. But when iook at society i see something different.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm 6'1" and my girlfriend is 5'2". I've personally always had a thing for petite girls, but if she was my height or even a few inches taller, I wouldn't mind, I still love her. Granted, it makes some positions quite difficult, but makes others an insane amount better. She doesn't mind being tossed onto the bed either, and that wouldn't be possible with a partner as tall as I am, while other fun things would. Tall and short both have pros and cons, but if you're in love, what does it matter? You'll adapt either way.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, I'd rather she be 175-180 than 150... it just gets awkward if she's like 2 heads below me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I've been in love with short and tall guys so I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • I have always been attracted to short women. So I guess for me it is pretty important.

0|0
    0|0
  • My wife is taller than I. And then she wears heels. I don't feel emasculated. I feel proud.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I find myself attracted to short girls, tall girls, hell it don't matter to me lmao.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smaller girls are super cute but same hight wouldn't be bad but taller I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • If my partner is a girl then not taller than me. If he is a guy, not shorter than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • had been there it was really fun to tease her for her short height overall it doesn't matters much

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality before looks forme.

0|1
    0|0
  • Genuinely doesn’t bother me.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes for me matter

1|0
    0|0
  • It really matters

1|0
    0|0
  • nope it doesn't matter at least to me

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. But I do like taller guys

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it does.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I want her to be shorter than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • doesn't matter for me

0|1
    0|0
  • Idc how tall as long taller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I dnt like to date guys shorter than me:/

0|0
    0|0
  • Taller guy is a must :)

1|0
    0|1
  • No doesn't matter one bit

0|1
    0|0
  • I don’t care as long as your not Shorter than me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep. I want her short.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think, girls very like tall guys

1|0
    0|0
  • I like giraffes

0|1
    0|0
    • You know they taste the kiss of he female to decide whether to fuk them?

• I like tall men. My boyfriend is 6ft 2

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm attracted to girls a half foot shorter or so

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't give a damn about height.

0|0
    0|0
  • For women it does yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks cute when he's so much taller

0|0
    0|0
  • Never

0|0
    0|0
  • doesn't matter for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends how interested you are with your partner

0|0
    0|0
  • It matters

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope but I like short gurlz

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care if a girl's taller than me

0|0
    0|0
  • Aye aye, sir (ᗒᗨᗕ)

0|0
    0|0
  • How tall are you man?

0|0
    0|0
  • I always liked shorter guys more than tall guys and now I’m talking to a guy that’s 6’3” and I’m not gonna lie... it adds to his attractiveness to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • As a 5'6" person, I find this a ridiculous question to need to ask.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show More

Recommended myTakes