I screwed up with my boyfriend by having a fight with him last night and now he doesn’t love me as much as he did before and he hasn’t texted me help?

So my boyfriend and I have been together for over a week and have known each other for 5 years. we are both sophomores in college.

Now before I say anything else, I’ve been through a lot of heartbreak with rejection and just half a year ago I lost my older sister to suicide and it made me devastated, so when my boyfriend first asked me out, I told him I wasn’t sure because of all the stuff I’ve been going through and he told me that he’ll help me get out of that while I’m with him, so I told him I’ll be with him. He always has done everything in his power to make me smile everyday.

So last night we were telling each other embarrassing secrets about ourselves over video chat and so after 7 minutes of telling each other secrets, I told him how I’m not into doing sexual stuff with a guy and would rather wait till marriage and then he just suddenly said “okay well goodnight” all suddenly and quickly and hung up and so I just start texting “why did you hang up?” And I just started getting upset after 27 minutes of no responese and even start crying and felt rejected and so I haven’t had like a love interest ever since my sister died just so I wouldn’t feel anymore heartbreak, but my boyfriend promised me he would make sure I would never feel hurt again. So then out of impulsivity just to defend myself, I just started messaging him stuff like “I wish I never said yes to you, you hurt me!” And more hurtful stuff and he then texted me “ARE YOU PLAYING WITH ME ARE YOU THROWING AWAY WHAT WE HAVE!!! ARE YOU PLAYING WITH ME?”

So then I called him crying and explained to him about me defending myself and that I’m sorry and then he just took taken off his social media and said “baby why dont you put taken on your social media?” And it’s because my parents follow me and don’t know about him yet because it’s only been over a week. We then just talked until he kept saying he forgives me and went to bed

He hasn’t texted me today what do I do?

And I regret everything I said to him, I wish I never said all that stuff to him.

12