Can women sense you are damaged?

Ok so I’m 26 I have never dated or been in a relationship at first I thought it was things I was doing wrong but now I believe that women can sense that I’m damaged. I have gone through a lot of shit so far in life and it’s part of the reason I feel like a old man already
Thanks
Thanks again

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Hang in there old man.) Women can sense how you feel about yourself because your body language speaks louder than words or clothes your wearing. We all are not perfect and been through things. But we should put our best foot forward and find good things with gratitude for who we are and what we have. If we are grateful and happy that feeling will be shared with everyone around you and they will like to be with you for that. Your choice. How we act is how we are and everyone will appreciate us more if we give good vibes

Most Helpful Girl

• I can relate. I have been through a lot and feel older than I am too.
    I don't know so much if women can sense damage so much as they may be looking for specific things

• Here’s the thing it’s like I’m never what a girl wants and I stepped back and thought maybe my battle scars are written across my face maybe my body language, facial expressions give off what I have been through and maybe some girls want a normal life and do want to be bothered with someone like that.