Can women sense you are damaged?

Ok so I’m 26 I have never dated or been in a relationship at first I thought it was things I was doing wrong but now I believe that women can sense that I’m damaged. I have gone through a lot of shit so far in life and it’s part of the reason I feel like a old man already
Updates:
Thanks
Thanks again

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hang in there old man.) Women can sense how you feel about yourself because your body language speaks louder than words or clothes your wearing. We all are not perfect and been through things. But we should put our best foot forward and find good things with gratitude for who we are and what we have. If we are grateful and happy that feeling will be shared with everyone around you and they will like to be with you for that. Your choice. How we act is how we are and everyone will appreciate us more if we give good vibes

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I can relate. I have been through a lot and feel older than I am too.
    I don't know so much if women can sense damage so much as they may be looking for specific things

0|0
    0|0
    • Here’s the thing it’s like I’m never what a girl wants and I stepped back and thought maybe my battle scars are written across my face maybe my body language, facial expressions give off what I have been through and maybe some girls want a normal life and do want to be bothered with someone like that.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• What you've gone through in life is one thing. How you respond to that is completely up to you. So the battle scars you wear on your face is just a mask you can learn to take off, or cover up. The awkward body language is just a skill you haven't mastered yet. Because one thing people (and especially the women) are exceedingly good at picking up body language and emotions. So don't write it off and chalk it up to being damaged. All you have is more life experience than most your age

0|1
    0|0
  • maybe

0|0
    0|0
    • I ask cause women avoid me like the plague

• Good question bro... 👍
    Hope you succeed anyways

0|0
    0|0
  • Id say no

0|0