Why do guys seem to just see me as a friend?

Why am i only seen as a friend? I dont get asked out that often. Im not grossly overweight, i wouldn't say im ugly, i have no problem talking to guys, they always seem to like me but i dont get asked out? I dont act or dress trashy or act like "one of the boys" in my opinion, i dont know whats wrong? I dont get it?
Guys have told me many times how cool I am or that Im an awesome girl, I know Im not going to be every guy's type, thats normal but I mean, I see girls who dont take care of themselves, are disgusting to be around and in general are not nice girls and take people for granted and they get asked out all the time, what am I doing wrong?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys are not accustomed to girls that actually want a relationship, as that happens so rarely. They probably assume you have an ulterior motive. But the right guy will notice you the right way

Most Helpful Girl

• They think you're too good for them so they don't approach you?