Guys, Describe the look a guy gives a girl he’s attracted to?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• ? there's no look.. auuuum im thinking a guy show interest in you. Its waaaay better than a look. You like guys staring at you a certain way to convey interest? Or is it not creepy? 🤔

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• I won't usually give people more than a glance without a reason. Chances are if a guy's looking at you for a while that means he's interested in you (not necessarily romantically just saying but that would be a likely reason). Guys will also usually go out of their way to spend time with or talk to you, as well as pay more attention to you than to others in a group.

0|0
    0|0
  • Attracted in a purely sexual way: stares kind of intensely or checks out her body. Attracted to more than looks and has feelings for her: soft, warm eyes, like he's daydreaming (aka googly eyes)

0|0
    0|0
  • I stare menacingly at them until they look and then my eyes widen in panic as I quickly look away and accidentally run into the wall I forgot was behind me

0|0
    0|0
  • Weak eyes, pleasant smile, eye contact is on, he looks relaxed but he actually isn't yeah basically that's it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I stare a lot. I like looking at people I'm attracted to. I usually look away if they catch me staring. It's a fun hide and seek.

0|0
    0|0
  • hands down pants while staring in a hunched position if glasses are worn there in a reading glasses position, also mouth is murmuring obscenity's

0|0
    0|0
  • He gives you a look with a smile

0|0
    0|0
  • quick, and never meets eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Same way he looks at a Ferrari. Lol I bite my lip.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes