Why doesn't she accept my friend request?

This girl that i really like we have some history together. The way we met started with flirting and she never mentioned her boyfriend at the time even when i asked her out. I got a lot of signs from her she developed feelings for me. We stopped talking for awhile, living on opposite sides of campus, and she started dating a close friend that only lasted for a few months. I wanted to talk to her about my feelings, but got the impression that she s not ready to date. She had been single for a few months now and had a lot of work with school and her job. I was afraid she wasn t interested, however recently i got a possible signal of interest from her. She was looking at me for a good few seconds and when i looked back at her she smiled. It seemed genuine. She smiled with her eyes and stared for a few seconds before she left. After that i haven't seen her as much around campus as i used to. So thats why i added her on facebok. there's been two days now and she hasn't responded. I don't know of course if she's simply hasn't logged on her Facebook recently she's not that active on Facebook. She's more active on instagram and hasn't posted there in a week but it still gives me a lot of anxiety.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Dude there's nothing you should worry about. Sometimes when people add me on Facebook, even when I know them I just don't accept request for some months because I study with them. If something really important happens people can still do a chat request on Facebook beeing Facebook friends is not important and in my oppinion love is more magical when it is not influenced by the internet but on random situations in real life.

0|0
    0|0
    • I totally agree with your last statement. I actually prefer talking to her in person and when we do i can sense that she feel something fro me too. But the problem is that she's been very invisible on campus lately so i sent her a FB request as a final option. And its finals week now. I need to tell her before the break. And why wouldn't she accept me on Facebook is she also feels something?

• Show All
    • Cuz you do worry and you don't want to stop.

• Ok so whats your honest opinion?

• i'm like never on facebook so odds are she probably just hasn't been on or gotten notified! i understand that anxious feeling you feel, but don't worry too much okay:)

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably she doesn't use FB that often

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes