I don’t know who to choose?

I need help with something, my ex boyfriend still loves me we went out for two months and we broke up on Friday saying that he didn’t trust me anymore or something like that but his twin also loves me I feel so bad for both of them because I love them in their own little ways but I don’t know what to do my ex still wants to be in a relationship and so does his brother I don’t know how to tell either of them that I still love both of them. Can someone please give me advice because I feel really bad for both of them thanks

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Can you swap between them? They're basically the same person. Same DNA. Interchangeable.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don’t know whether that would work they do say they hate each other though

• "If you really loved the first one, the second one would never be a choice" go for the twin and hold him

0|0
    0|0
    • I think she can't spend with boths. Because she likes both and they also knows. Then both feel bad if she choice any one. And choice boy may be don't trust on her. Because she likes both

• Show All
    • Well then i think you have your answer. Leave both and then see if you have any feelings for one of them

• Thank you

• Ohh it's very critical condition

0|0
    0|0
    • It is I really don’t know what to do right now

• Show All
    • Thank you

• Most welcome

Recommended myTakes