I need help understanding why my exboyfriend feels the need to contact me so baaad?

Im a 27 year old woman who live in North Europe. My EX boyfriend also lives in north Europe but in another country. We have known each other for a while but only been together for a coupe of months. In April i decided to travel to his country because it was my cousin birthday and some days after that my plan was to be with my ex boyfriend. In the beginning of the journey I lived with my cousin and her friends. Me and the her friend did not get along, we were arguing about stuff. And because of this I chose to not invite my ex to our place because there was always negative energy in the house and i did not want him to be a part of that. This was something he told me that he did not like. When my cousin left and flew back to her country I stayed. My ex boyfriend had promised me that he would pay for hotel if I stayed two extra days so we could be together. When this day came he started to say that it would be better for me to just go back to my country because it is not working out between us. I was then stuck in his country for two days because i did not have enough money to buy a new ticket to my country. He told me the reason for why he broke up was because he did not want a girly girl as a girlfriend and that I am that. And that I easily get scared and that if something would happen to be that I would be too weak to defend my self. We spoke about it I cried and told him that I loved him and then it ended. I told him that if he go there is no return he then said you never know if god brings us back together. I told him to never contact me again. When i got home he texted me asking if i got home safe. Since i came home and this was one month ago he has been calling and texting me 3 times everyday saying he misses me , asking why we can't communicate. He even sent my a picture of me n him hugging. He even said that I left him when it was him who broke up with me. My question is what it is that he wants from me? i have not replied him since that day it ended.
Updates:
SSS

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The fact that you were willing to cut contact so completely made you more attractive to him. It's the "you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone" syndrome.

That was a low blow to attack your character as he did- and especially to leave you stranded- so I wouldn't recommend looking back.

0|0
    0|0
    • you're totally right. He even texted me I have not spoken to any girl since you left me and I know that you have been to busy with your studies to be doing that. You dont have a man and I dont have a girl why can't we talk. When I was in his country he also told me that he wanted to try new things and that I should give him time so he can figure out what he likes in women. And now he calls me a lot. He has also texted me that he dont want to get back with me.. still he texts me? why? I dont understand men sometimes even tho I want to..

• Show All
    • No i had no idea. But like from what you hear do you really think its possible for a guy with this behavior to travel to another country just for this? I doubt it. ?

• I can't say for sure. That is an abnormal obsession for someone to have. I would hope that you would have picked up on signs that he was like that by knowing him, but some people are good at hiding their abnormalities if they are aware of them.

A normal guy will just figure out that he screwed up and maybe cry around about it for a while and then move on, but I can't speak for this guy's mental status.

• To get back together, he feels lonely and needs someone to care about him someone he knows and in this case someone he loved

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you really think he loved me? How can you treat someone you love like this? When i told him that i loved him he said that I was lying. And that is dumb to love someone because you will only end up being hurt. And that love is about eating or getting eaten.. And that I had goten eaten.. wtf?

• Show All
    • But like from a mans perspective? What could this that your describing maybe be? And if he feels something why did he break up?

• Because of confused feelings. I won't say that you should get back together, im saying this so you might know a little bit about how he is thinking

• May be he wants sex

0|0
    0|0
    • But we live in two different countrys. And would a guy really fight this hard to have sex with an ex girlfriend that lives in another country? there are plenty of girls in his country he even live in a capital city?

• Show All
    • why do you think he broke up?

• May be he gets bored of uhh

Recommended myTakes