Why does this guy treat me differently when we’re alone vs when there’s other people?

So my friend got this new roommate and he’s really attractive and is nice and I like his personality. When we’re alone we talk a lot and he asks me a lot of questions (he even made me food) and we get to know each other and he’s extra nice to me and we even put his laptop on and watched movies. But since obvi there are other people in the house when there’s other people he doesn’t treat me like that, he doesn’t talk to me a lot and stuff like that and he doesn’t seem to wanna chill since he goes to his room most of the time when there’s other people around. Why is that tho? Does he maybe not like me? Also it’s hard to have alone time with him since most of the time there’s people in the house and I don’t have his contact info either. He also doesn’t know that I like him because i don’t know how to flirt for life. But like today for example he was kinda ignoring me when we were with other people

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• To make him look like someone he's not, maybe he's shy and scared and don't want other people to notice. But i think he knows that you know what he's doing

1|0
    0|0
    • What exactly is he trying to do?

• Make a face to others because the one he is with you won't work if he's with them at the same time, to look more "manly" in a way infront of others and you

• Follow him to his room

0|0
    0|0
    • I can’t just walk to his room won’t that look creepy?

• You say "Hey, why'd you leave the group? Wanna watch a movie?"

Recommended myTakes