Forever friends and fairweather friends?

What is y'alls thoughts on forever friends and fairweather friends and how to handle the two sides of the coin so to speak.

10

10
  • For me, it is very clear: acquaintances are fairweather friends and friends are forever friends. By that token, I have many acquaintances who I don’t see outside of school and who I don’t trust with personal stuff or when I’m feeling down or anything. As far as friends, I have maybe 1. Maybe. And I say maybe because it’s my ex who wants me back so that’s probably why he always sticks around. I believe the term “friend” is grossly overused in society today, like ever since Facebook happened, when referring to people in youe life who really are acquaintances. And unfortunately when I say I have no friends, people never understand what I mean because they all call acquaintances “friends.” So yeah.