Is there a chance he'll realize he made a mistake and come back?

I had recently met this guy on tinder and we had two really great dates. He made it sound like he wanted a relationship and we clicked immediately.. Out of nowhere he disappeared and told me we didn't have the connection he was looking for (i think he meant this because I'm very slow moving, like won't sleep with someone til I'm in a relationship) because we had a really great mental connection on top of being attracted to each other. I'm hoping he'll play around on tinder for a little while longer because he had just made it, but ultimately realize he wants a girlfriend instead of random hook ups. What are the chances hell come back? Or is it stupid I'm holding out a little hope.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Don’t wait for him. He’s just dragging you on the side and using you. If he didn’t at least want you as a friend it’s his loss. Please don’t be his little side sweeper.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, no i would never be anything on the side. I think what makes it so hard is it seemed like one of the most real, natural connection I've had with someone in a long time. That's why I'm hoping he'll realize we could have had something good, but i agree that i would never stoop down to being back up or into casual sex if he tried reaching back out to me.

• If? Haha. That made me laugh

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes