Is there a chance he'll realize he made a mistake and come back?

I had recently met this guy on tinder and we had two really great dates. He made it sound like he wanted a relationship and we clicked immediately.. Out of nowhere he disappeared and told me we didn't have the connection he was looking for (i think he meant this because I'm very slow moving, like won't sleep with someone til I'm in a relationship) because we had a really great mental connection on top of being attracted to each other. I'm hoping he'll play around on tinder for a little while longer because he had just made it, but ultimately realize he wants a girlfriend instead of random hook ups. What are the chances hell come back? Or is it stupid I'm holding out a little hope.

10