Do you feel it's harder for women or men to find a good partner for a relationship?

With things being the way they are now days?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Men. No question. Women don't have to worry about being imprisoned on nothing more than another person's lies. They don't get kicked out of their own home so their ex can live there, but still have to pay all the bills. They don't have to be the ultimate everything, all the time, or else their partner will get bored and seek someone else.

All women have to do is be pleasant to be around, and don't be fat. That's it. That's the entire list right there.

And they still screech that it's unrealistic. SMH...

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That depends what you mean by a good partner

A girl will have a harder time getting a confident guy since confident guys are in high demand

A guy will have a harder time getting a good looking girl since good looking girls are in high demand

A nice person has a very good chance of getting a nice person if they don't care about confidence or looks

A bad person has a very good chance of getting a bad person

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think women generally have the advantage when it comes to sex and dating. Sure, finding the right person isn't going to be easy for either gender but if you compare an average looking girl with an average salary to an average looking guy with an average salary, I think women can get dates with A LOT less time/effort.

0|0
    0|0
  • Harder for men to get a good partner because so many women are untrustworthy, promiscuous, party (drugs and alcohol), unfair to men, selfish, or have kids by others already, and then the good girls make bad choices and get hurt by the players and turn into the awful kind girls that have the previously listed qualities.
    Then the good guys get tired of dealing with all the BS so they say fuck it and just don't try to find someone anymore so they don't have to deal with the stress.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how hot/ugly they are, how outgoing they are, and what their standards are like. Its not gender specific.

An ugly, introverted person with high standards will be alone forever.

A hot, extroverted person with no standards will have their pick of the garbage dump.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's generally harder for women to find a good partner but harder for men to actually convince a potential good partner to agree to try out being their partner.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think men might have it the harder. Men must work harder at getting and keeping the relationship, amid greater dangers and more uncertainties. Women have insurance policies called Alimony, Police, and Law Courts. Men, by and large, don't. No one takes a man seriously if he complains about mistreatment by his woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think itโ€™s just hard for people in general who want a committed relationship.

if you donโ€™t want a commitment then the โ€œdatingโ€ scene is tailored to you right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely harder for the woman. All this social norms are screwed up. Should guys do the asking or the girls? Don't do this but do that. Who should pay. What happened to the man taking the lead and the woman being the one who is cherished?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think harder for women because it seems there's lots of guys that only want physical stuff

1|0
    0|1
  • I think girls may have a bit more of difficulty finding the "good" partner.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm somewhat what with universities propagating that post modern neo Marxist identity politics nonsense.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything depends on your interest because for me is very hard to find one...

0|0
    0|0
  • It's tough
    It's a sausage party out there!

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I'd say it's equal. It can be hard for both male and female to find a good relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • I Feel like I don't know how to talk to a female offline , it sad bc I can be pretty funny

0|0
    0|0
  • Women have it easy.

Men have to do all the work.

0|0
    0|0
  • iam a guy and still unwanted cuz iam overly nice and to intimate

0|0
    0|0
  • Its harder for men. Because for most men its hard to even find a partner

0|0
    0|0