Do you feel it's harder for women or men to find a good partner for a relationship?

With things being the way they are now days?

218

Most Helpful Guy

• Men. No question. Women don't have to worry about being imprisoned on nothing more than another person's lies. They don't get kicked out of their own home so their ex can live there, but still have to pay all the bills. They don't have to be the ultimate everything, all the time, or else their partner will get bored and seek someone else.

All women have to do is be pleasant to be around, and don't be fat. That's it. That's the entire list right there.

And they still screech that it's unrealistic. SMH...

Most Helpful Girl

• That depends what you mean by a good partner

A girl will have a harder time getting a confident guy since confident guys are in high demand

A guy will have a harder time getting a good looking girl since good looking girls are in high demand

A nice person has a very good chance of getting a nice person if they don't care about confidence or looks

A bad person has a very good chance of getting a bad person