If you love someone and they break your trust will you let them go or keep the relationship going?

• Leave them
  • Keep them

2149

Most Helpful Girl

• Let them go because i am someone that takes love seriously and if the other person doesn't and they betray my trust and they understand their mistake and even they vow not to repeat it. I still dont want to take them back because i will not feel the same anymore. I will become thw problem in the relationship afterwords and that risk is not worth my time or value. I would think they had the chan e to make the right decisions when thwy were with me. No matter what the excuse is. Everyone has a choice in life. And that choice has concequences whether goor or bad depends on the persons intentions

Most Helpful Guy

• It would fully depend what they did to break your trust, if they did it knowing it would break your trust and if they are sorry or not when they found out this was a trust issue for you. And off course their actions to make it up with you and how serious they about it.
    If they know and do it on purpose and basically laugh in your face I would never ever give them another thought and drop them like brick.
    If it happened by honest mistake and they show honest heartfelt remorse and try to make it up to any way they can I'd give them a serious change and at one point leave it in the past.