If you love someone and they break your trust will you let them go or keep the relationship going?

• Leave them
    Vote A
  • Keep them
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Let them go because i am someone that takes love seriously and if the other person doesn't and they betray my trust and they understand their mistake and even they vow not to repeat it. I still dont want to take them back because i will not feel the same anymore. I will become thw problem in the relationship afterwords and that risk is not worth my time or value. I would think they had the chan e to make the right decisions when thwy were with me. No matter what the excuse is. Everyone has a choice in life. And that choice has concequences whether goor or bad depends on the persons intentions

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It would fully depend what they did to break your trust, if they did it knowing it would break your trust and if they are sorry or not when they found out this was a trust issue for you. And off course their actions to make it up with you and how serious they about it.
    If they know and do it on purpose and basically laugh in your face I would never ever give them another thought and drop them like brick.
    If it happened by honest mistake and they show honest heartfelt remorse and try to make it up to any way they can I'd give them a serious change and at one point leave it in the past.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would leave them because how can you love somebody you don't trust?

0|0
    0|0
  • The peron might make a mistake once. If they admit to that, I'm willing to forgive them. However, if they do it multiple times, I won't be as forgiving as before. Eventually, my patience and kindness for that person will wear out and I won't forgive them anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s so subjective to whether or not it’s something repairable that I don’t think you can answer yes or no. If it’s cheating then yes I’d leave, if it’s showing up to an event then I’d probably stay depending on the importance and their excuse.

0|0
    0|0
  • Their is always room for forgiveness, I personally think if someone hurts you to the point of undeniable hurt, you can always forgive somebody, but you have to let them go! My mother was in a relationship with a guy and he had drinking problems and broke her trust a lot, but he continued to do it because he believed she wouldn't do anything. She had to set a boundary, that was letting him go.

0|2
    0|0
  • Depends on what he did. If it is a bit simple and not that complicated maybe we can talk about it first but if it's too grave then I don't think I can give him another chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • I depends on what the breach of trust was. That being said, everyone you know well will end up letting you down or hurting you in some way or another. There's a fine line between learning to forget and forgive and being abused.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trust is the basis of every relationship. Once it's broken, it can not be mended fully and things start to get worse. Not trusting them doesn't necessarily mean that he or she who broke the trust is a bad person. But relationship doesn't remain healthy after that.

0|0
    0|0
  • In the past I've kept them and tried to make things work.

Advice for others... Learn from my mistakes. If they break yet trust, dump them. It's not the fiat the. It's just the first timenyou caught them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once you violate, where done. You will never look or trust that person the same way again. Why? Waste time. If the person didn't value you in the first place. Time is to precious to waste it over and over on the same damn trash. Ungrateful at that. .. know your worth.

0|0
    0|0
  • What they did to break my trust would affect my answer but

1|0
    0|0
  • If trust can be broken it can be mended. People are too impatient to realise that trust will mathematically broken at sometime. If you are treated poorly at least try to treat them nicely instead.

1|0
    0|0
  • If its family then noo, andd if its some ome else (depending on how long i hve known him or her for and what kind of relarion we share... Thats alll..😝
    Most young guys are noot loyal, they'll do any thang to loose there virginity.. Loll😀

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep them if they know what they did and feel sorry for that.. relationships are hard to develop should not be broken easily.. yet trust never come back but yet time heal things...

0|0
    0|1
  • I would definitely leave them. For me personally, it would be a waste continuing the relationship if I know I can't trust them anymore. I would definitely forgive them but would stop dealing with them

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what and why they broke it if it was cheating I'll leave them but if it was going into my phone then what ever

1|1
    0|0
  • Expectiing someone to behave as we want them isn't trust.. its cunningness.
    Talk to that person.. ask her why he/she did that and accept it.
    Thats called true love.

0|1
    0|0
  • The strongest relationships, the healthiest relationships are the ones that work through the issues
    Deal with the reasons why there's problems and solve them as a couple.

0|0
    0|0
  • Relationships are generally built on trust. If that trust is broken, then the very foundation of that relationship is broken.

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends from the action but i believe that trust you can lose someone'a trust but also retake it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends how they broke your trust really. If they just lied about something small because they didn't want you to worry then okay, if she broke your trust by fucking another person then yeah bye

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what "break your trust" means. If the break was a serious one, than I'd let them go.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll let them go bcz it was their mistake to break trust but even after knowing i carry on it will be bigger mistake than my partner

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on a lot of factors. It is not always as easy and straightforward.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends, what type of trust he break, if it can be forgive then don't broke your relationship if not and you are hurt enough to loose him then you will let him go

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not a yes or no, it depends on how and why they broke my trust, if they have real remorse.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trust is the foundation of a relationship. Without that, it's just being in a situation with someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • why would you wanna be with someone who already broke ur trust? let them go

0|0
    0|0
  • This question is quite... indirect
    Because it totally depends on the situation

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on their bank account so how do you CoUnT. Dracula draggit just push or pull or tuck and roll like granny show

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how they break my trust. If they cheat, I’m gone

0|0
    0|0
  • I really screwed up and kept her after like 4 years lol I really loved her then I just let her do whatever then she cheated

0|0
    0|0
  • If it’s just a girlfriend I’ve learned to let them go. If it’s a very close family member I try to work it out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Break trust... I would let them go especially if it is cheating

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone deserves second chance.. First time is mistake, second - choice..

1|0
    0|0
  • it really depends in the situations , but for me if its cheating there is no turning back

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on the person and what they did but people deserve second chances

0|0
    0|0
  • I've learned the hard way many times.. Cut them loose if you have any kind of self respect.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would probably give them a second chance, everyone makes mistakes

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends how much he or she is serious about relationship with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will give them another chance and will have a keen observation on their behavior

0|0
    0|0
  • If a person really loves you, he will try to convince you even after you've left him or her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most times when you have to ask yourself, better to leave them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once a trust is breaks after that never will the same

0|0
    0|0
  • I would leave them. Even though it is hard to sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • If someone breaky trust so why should i keep them more with me and again hurt myself

0|0
    0|0
  • Let them go , because for them we not at all part right now

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll give them 2 chances. That it. After that i'll leave them

0|0
    0|0
  • Run for the hills.. if they l8 we you they wouldn't do that

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the situation