I'm 24, and never had a girlfriend before, is it normal?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• My best friend and college roommate was the same way. Some people just don't date around early. Nothing to worry about.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don’t worry about bro and fuck anyone who says you’re not normal

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Yeah my best friend is 22 and hasn’t had a girlfriend

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, you are normal.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No that’s not normal to be that old and to not have dated someone

0|0
    0|1
    • Why? Any help?

• Show All
    • Yeah it would

• Any suggestions?

• I'm almost 23 and haven't been in a serious relationship. You're fine. Try putting yourself out there if you can.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really

0|0
    0|1
  • Normal

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes it is

0|1
    0|0
  • Totally dont sweat, just work on it

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
    • At least give me suggestions or anything else.

• It's a new age nobody leaves their house anymore or has any social skills bc of phones. When I was 16 MySpace had just come out... so us back then were FORCED to interact with people physically bc there wasn't all this crap. Best advice I can give is look for somebody as weird and socially awkward (that's not an insult btw) as you and connect that bridge. Just 30 seconds of straight up, unparalleled confidence is all you need

• Man, I have lots of male friends. Socially, I'm ok, and a silent girl would make me feel scared or something, I don't like poeple who acts like me. I'm such a quiet person, I only talk when its important. And this what makes people think that I'm an awkward person. I talk normaly to my well known people and even laugh with them, and I act as I must to do in business meetings. Its something complicated, I'd be glad if I knew how to solve it.
      Beside that, there is not much girls in my environment since I was young.

• Perfectly normal.

0|1
    0|0
  • Seems to be quite common among Millennials

0|0
    0|0
    • Why you think its wrong?

Recommended myTakes