Need help I think I messed this up?

I had to leave early from my date before it was over and couldn't have sex with him, . He was kind of excited to have sex and lose his virginity from me. He seemed upset that I had to leave early from the restaurant before the meal was over.

My roommate called me and told me that my dog was having problem pooping and probably ate an bone. She was whining and crawling on the floor trying to get it out. I didn't tell him why I had to leave but told him it was an emergency.

What can I do to make it up to him for leaving him at the restaurant or stood up. I feel really bad about this issue

312

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn’t feel bad. And u shouldn’t have to make it up to him. If the only reason he was on the date with you to lose your virginity.. that just shows what kinda person he is. If he was the one he would understand. Although I get why he would be sad that you left early.. but trust me you shouldn’t feel bad or feel like you have to make it up to him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Admittedly, the old "Oh someone just called me, it's an emergency, goodbye" is a common excuse to get out of a shitty date. So you should apologise to him, explain the situation and then invite him to a new dinner. Good luck!