Need help I think I messed this up?

I had to leave early from my date before it was over and couldn't have sex with him, . He was kind of excited to have sex and lose his virginity from me. He seemed upset that I had to leave early from the restaurant before the meal was over.

My roommate called me and told me that my dog was having problem pooping and probably ate an bone. She was whining and crawling on the floor trying to get it out. I didn't tell him why I had to leave but told him it was an emergency.

What can I do to make it up to him for leaving him at the restaurant or stood up. I feel really bad about this issue

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn’t feel bad. And u shouldn’t have to make it up to him. If the only reason he was on the date with you to lose your virginity.. that just shows what kinda person he is. If he was the one he would understand. Although I get why he would be sad that you left early.. but trust me you shouldn’t feel bad or feel like you have to make it up to him.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Admittedly, the old "Oh someone just called me, it's an emergency, goodbye" is a common excuse to get out of a shitty date. So you should apologise to him, explain the situation and then invite him to a new dinner. Good luck!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Tell him the real reason and take photos of the dog to prove it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tske him out again and stay the whole time tbh thats all that you need to do.

1|0
    0|0
    • I can do that, restaurant or dinner at my place

• I would do food at your place just because he would definitley accept that especially with how you described how exxcited he was there's no way he would refuse

• Yeah I'll do that , either tonight or tomorrow night , but tommorow night he stays late at work to catch up on work

• You've been dating the guy for 4 years, haven't had sex, and think this one emergency is gonna mess things up? Oh please, it makes no difference if you tell him there was an emergency with your dog. He can wait for the next date if he's waited for years.

0|0
    0|0
  • You just have to initiate the next date.
    He might be worried that you weren't really having an emergency and that you just needed an excuse to back out.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh I really hope that is not what he thinks happened. Me and him have been dating for years now

• I don't want to offend yoi but it sounds lke a "charity shag" do you want a relationship with this chap or just help him lift his confidence?

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont leave him hanging and re-book a date with him asap!

0|0
    0|0
  • have protected sex w ok h him. you'll enjoy with him

0|0
    0|0
  • 4yrs an your just now thinking of having sex I'm guessing the boyfriend is younger by 3yrs maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • You did everything right. Make a proposal now to show him you are serious.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be honest

1|0
    0|0
  • Go on another date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its fine he won't be sad

0|0
    0|0
  • His heart is fonder when he has to wait longer)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes