Want to give a guy my number how should I do it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Be clever. Write it down on paper. "accidently" drop it where you know he will pick it up. When he tries to hand it back tell him he can keep it.

Something like that.

Or just tell him you would like to give him your number. Direct is always a good approach.

Also, giving your number is better than asking for theirs. Good job.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Write it on a piece of paper, look him in the eyes, and stuff it deep into his pocket. (Front or back, your choice) as the walk away, turn you head back toward him and say, "call me". Then just keep on walking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just try your best to be straightforward and give it to him. Although maybe avoid doing it while his friends are with him

0|0
    0|0
  • Introduce yourself. Ask him about the weather. Give him your number casually.

0|0
    0|0
  • Write it on his leg with a sharpie while sucking his dick.

0|0
    0|0
  • if the guy is on a site just pm him your number thats what i would do... lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask hım to call some one than call yourself with his phone

0|0
    0|0
  • just give him ur number using ur speaking ability

0|0
    0|0
  • What's the situation?

0|0
    0|0
    • He is a customer that comes into my work, we have been talking a lot and the other we joked. He works at a tire place and my car needs some work on a tire so I am bringing it in tomorrow to have the tire looked at. I am hoping he will be there and that I can give it to him then

• Maybe write it on a receipt?

• By giving him your number.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be starigh up with him

0|0
    0|0
  • How about a simple business card?

0|0
    0|0
  • Just give it to him

0|0