Why would a guy keep me on Snapchat if he not interested in me anyone/ghosted me? confuses:/?

A had a thing with a guy I met from tinder. We hung out 2 times and talked for a very long time before that. The first time we hung out it was great. After the second time he got weird and stopped talking to me as much. I was confused cause we seemed so good and everything was great. I asked what was up and he said he can’t commit to anyone serious right now cause he doesn’t know what will happen with jobs after college for him. But I saw him back on tinder. I just don’t get why he has me on Snapchat still if he like ditched me.. he occasionally talks to me ( every couple of days to every couple of weeks). If he does snap me it like a mass snap he is sending to a lot of people cause it isn’t personal. Is there a reason why he would keep me on it? Should I just delete him? I want to get over him cause I know he ain’t interested in me anymore. Do you think it would be bad if I did delete him? Do you think he would even notice? I have him on fb too. help? :/

10