Lower my standards or keep waiting?

Only ever dated 1 girl kinda seriously since high school. Mainly cause the girls i tend to like dont like me back. Do i lower my standards or keep waiting?

64

Most Helpful Girl

• Don’t lower your standards and I will be straight honest with you I am still in high school I am actually a high school senior I’m 18 years old I accidentally clicked 19 when I made this account but I didn’t date in high school because I didn’t find a guy that I was looking for the type a guy that I was looking for is someone that actually takes their faith seriously and that wants to pursue God above everything and the guys that I were looking at always did bad stuff or just didn’t practice what they preached but anyways I’m waiting for college so I can go find someone to actually date them to marry them hopefully so I don’t just date someone for temporary purposes I’m actually looking at a future with them and so yeah so I wouldn’t worry about lowering my standards for just some girl I would I would raise my standards to find someone that cares for you for yourself and that you will see a future with hopefully sorry it’s so long Probably doesn’t make sense but whatever

• Im not religious but i dont for casual reasons. If im gomna date someone, i gotta know there's a chance it'll last

• 👍 nice yea

Most Helpful Guy

• Lower your standards or improve yourself to match the women you want. Do whatever it takes if it matters to you.