Lower my standards or keep waiting?

Only ever dated 1 girl kinda seriously since high school. Mainly cause the girls i tend to like dont like me back. Do i lower my standards or keep waiting?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Don’t lower your standards and I will be straight honest with you I am still in high school I am actually a high school senior I’m 18 years old I accidentally clicked 19 when I made this account but I didn’t date in high school because I didn’t find a guy that I was looking for the type a guy that I was looking for is someone that actually takes their faith seriously and that wants to pursue God above everything and the guys that I were looking at always did bad stuff or just didn’t practice what they preached but anyways I’m waiting for college so I can go find someone to actually date them to marry them hopefully so I don’t just date someone for temporary purposes I’m actually looking at a future with them and so yeah so I wouldn’t worry about lowering my standards for just some girl I would I would raise my standards to find someone that cares for you for yourself and that you will see a future with hopefully sorry it’s so long Probably doesn’t make sense but whatever

0|0
    0|0
    • Im not religious but i dont for casual reasons. If im gomna date someone, i gotta know there's a chance it'll last

• 👍 nice yea

Most Helpful Guy

• Lower your standards or improve yourself to match the women you want. Do whatever it takes if it matters to you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'm assuming you have high standards if you need to lower them. Personally I don't think you should because high standards can be good. They reflect what you want in a girlfriend and if you lower your standards you might end up with someone you don't like as much as you should. I have high standards too and we're practically in the same boat, but I haven't given up yet and I think you'll find someone eventually.

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe take a look at your standards, and really evaluate them. Keep the ones that are very important and give other qualities a chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep waiting. Unless your standards call for perfect or close to perfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never lower your standards just work on being the kind of man that girls want. And they don't want a nice guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait it out! You'll regret lowing your standards! You'll l find someone!

0|0
    0|0
  • What are your standard?

0|0
    0|0
    • Not that strict if thats what ur wondering. I only have a few that r musts

• Like what?

• Confidence, physical attraction (im not looking for 9 and 10s either), humorous and enjoys sports

• Lower it

0|0
    0|0
  • Just try to be realistic :D

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes