Should I give up or keep trying?

Me and my crush are in 8th grade and for the past 2 months we’ve been talking up until a few weeks ago when I told him I liked him. He told me he liked me to but didn’t want a relationship atm, so I said ok and was fine with that until I find out later that week that he started dating his ex again 2 days after he told me he didn’t want a relationship. I’m also his ex but we dated last year. If he doesn’t like me why couldn’t he just say so instead of leading me on then showing me he doesn’t care? But they broke up a few days ago and got back together again today and he keeps sending me streaks with his girlfriend with him saying “who’s single? Not me❤️//streaks” I want him to like me but I don’t want to be mean or make things worse is there a way for him to get him to like me but keep everyone happy or should I just give up?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys like that suck. They are snakes and deserve no love. Move on and find someone who will have a more positive impact on your life, like a goldfish.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He is an asshole , you deserve much better

1|0
    0|0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes