How do you feel about dating a tall guy if you are short?

I’m 20 and this guy I’m dating Is 26 and he is tall. Usually with each guy I like they all have same look skinny and short. This guy is skinny but tall. Very tall u wish he was a bit shorter because even in 4 inch heels I reach his chest/stomach. When we hug it’s always like side bear weird hugs cuz I’m short. I want to be tall enough to wrap my arms around him and not have to look up. I feel like a kid. Only thing I can do is hug him when he’s sitting while I’m standing or else I don't know he’s like 6ft I think. Or 5’11. I just don’t want to feel like a kid and also we would have to kiss and take pics sitting cuz the height is way too different I’m 5ft

40

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m 5’2 and a half my husband is 6’ I like being short makes me feel small like he’s the man or boss lol

• Makes me feel like a child

• You shouldn’t females should be in my opinion shorter it just in my view funny looking or weird when a girl is same height or taller lol

• It’s like who’s the guy in the relationship him having to look up or same height as his girl lol