My boyfriend stopped saying "I love you" and sends heart emojis instead. Should I worry?

This is probably one of the most stupid questions you will see today, but I am genuinely worried. We got into huge argument last week and this has been happening since then, even after making up. Am I overthinking this?
  • Yes, be careful.
    Vote A
  • No, don't worry.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I asked if he still sees us being together next year and he says yes, but should I still be worried?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I only send the hearts if we in a fight I’m mad he says I love you I’ll either put

❤️ U 2 or
    Yeah you too

It’s shorter and not as much effort in it which indicates I’m pissed but I mean everyone is different but that’s me and he puts yeah you too if he’s mad but we both love each other a lot lol so it’s just to make the other more annoyed in your case I’d talk to him and ask

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry too much. But if he doesn't say it (even when u say it first) in let's say a week, it might be in you best interest to ask him why he doesn't. Tell him you miss it and worry about it.

0|0
    0|0
    • i ended up just asking him and he said he stopped saying it cuz i always deny that he does in fact love me. lol thanks

• Glad to be of any assistance. Thanks for the MHO

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I also switched to heart emojis once I started losing my feelings for someone, so watch out. If he doesn't say I love you in person either unless you say it first, repeatedly, then that's a red flag

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually yeah there is some truth to it.. when I was dating a girl in the past I used emojis when I wasn't feeling it

0|0
    0|0
    • were you not feeling the relationship anymore or just saying you loved her at that time?

• It started as not feeling it at that time and then grew into me not being into her anymore

• lol typing "i love you" is a very personal thing. He reads as he types it.
    <3 is just < and 3. Or heart. I <3 bubbles.

He's banging some dude.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should probably just confront him and talk to him as an adult and ask him why he stopped saying it

0|0
    1|0
  • I think you're just overthinking, but no one can really blame you. Relationships are touchy things.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say that's even better. Men are more visually simulated, and heart emojis are much more visually stimulating than text.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does he say I love you in person?

0|0
    1|0
    • Yeah, but I noticed only when I say it

• Regardless of how often or when he says it, as long as he is still saying it I think you're alright.

• He’s probably just not feeling it

0|0
    0|0
  • He's fucking someone else

0|1
    0|1
  • Wow. Such problems you have in your life lmfao

0|0
    0|0
    • Lmao I know its stupid, hence why I said "This is probably one of the most stupid questions you will see today"

• ahah it’s okay since you’re a teenager I guess. No it’s not a big deal at all.

• Yupp

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes