My boyfriend stopped saying "I love you" and sends heart emojis instead. Should I worry?

This is probably one of the most stupid questions you will see today, but I am genuinely worried. We got into huge argument last week and this has been happening since then, even after making up. Am I overthinking this?
  • Yes, be careful.
  • No, don't worry.
I asked if he still sees us being together next year and he says yes, but should I still be worried?

310

Most Helpful Girl

• I only send the hearts if we in a fight I’m mad he says I love you I’ll either put

❤️ U 2 or
    Yeah you too

It’s shorter and not as much effort in it which indicates I’m pissed but I mean everyone is different but that’s me and he puts yeah you too if he’s mad but we both love each other a lot lol so it’s just to make the other more annoyed in your case I’d talk to him and ask

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry too much. But if he doesn't say it (even when u say it first) in let's say a week, it might be in you best interest to ask him why he doesn't. Tell him you miss it and worry about it.

• i ended up just asking him and he said he stopped saying it cuz i always deny that he does in fact love me. lol thanks

• Glad to be of any assistance. Thanks for the MHO