Narcissistic guys?

I believe narcissists are more likely to steal another person’s partner. They don’t seem to care whether a potential partner is single or not. They don't discriminate between those in relationships and those who are single. they just go after whoever appeals to them without regard for relationship status.”Narcissists are typically arrogant, selfish, extroverted and have an inflated sense of their own importance. They also believe that they are special. They experience less guilt and so have fewer qualms about taking advantage of others.

Have you experienced this in your relationships?

07

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, all that is generally true. My sister has always fallen for narcissistic guys, because they also are virtually always guys with money and status.

We guys are lesss likely to fall for narcissistic women because we know she’s not interested in anyone not in the top 1% of income...