Narcissistic guys?

I believe narcissists are more likely to steal another person’s partner. They don’t seem to care whether a potential partner is single or not. They don't discriminate between those in relationships and those who are single. they just go after whoever appeals to them without regard for relationship status.”Narcissists are typically arrogant, selfish, extroverted and have an inflated sense of their own importance. They also believe that they are special. They experience less guilt and so have fewer qualms about taking advantage of others.

Have you experienced this in your relationships?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, all that is generally true. My sister has always fallen for narcissistic guys, because they also are virtually always guys with money and status.

We guys are lesss likely to fall for narcissistic women because we know she’s not interested in anyone not in the top 1% of income...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The most obnoxious narcissist I've ever seen in the guy currently disgracing the white house

0|0
    0|0
  • They can only steal someone's partner if that partner is unfaithful so it's mostly on the partner rather than the random person

0|0
    0|0
  • You described me perfectly

i dont care if a girl has a boyfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex is not just narcissistic... she has narcissistic personality disorder.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have delt with someone like that myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have met guys like that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes