Girls, should a man who is missing most of his fingers on one hand but has no disability or limitations mention it in his onlie dating profile?

I'm a man who was born without most of the fingers on my right hand. I have no limitations, have a good job, I'm in shape, and decent looking but can't seem to get any hits. I have put it up because I feel like its an important thing about me but also feel as though it may be off-putting to some women. while its true that I technically have a disability its not like I would be showing up in a wheelchair, it's basically just cosmetic. I don't want to discuss it because I don't want to label myself as disabled since I live a normal life but I notice when people notice my hand and some dates I have met seemed shocked and bothered.
  • Yes
  • No

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should mention it at least in conversation. That would weed out people who think it's an issue and save your time as well as hers. Of course it can be tricky working it into the conversation. I doubt you wanna start a conversation with "I don't have all my fingers, you're free to run away now". Although, if I was in your position, self-deprecating humor might be the way I'd go about it. You should do it in a way that you're comfortable with. Once you've mentioned it, you don't have to discuss it further if you don't want to.