What should I do?

I've been seeing this wonderful woman who is amazing, I'll call her Kelly. We went to her friends (a gay couple), I'll call them Adam and Greg, for drinks and I live a good distance away compared to them. I was really drunk, but we were all having fun, I think Adam had a lot to drink too and he kept giving me shots. Kelly had work the next day and took an Uber home and I was going to sleep on the couch at her friends place. I don't remember her leaving, and the next thing I know her friend Adam has his hand in my pants and is taking my dick out. I'm not gay, I have gay friends, and this isn't something I've ever had happen to me before, he started sucking my penis. Looking back at it now being sober I have no idea why I couldn't tell him to stop, that I didn't want him to, that I liked Kelly a lot. I feel so bad because I like Kelly a lot. Adam told me not to tell her but I ended up leaving and driving home. About a 40min drive. I fucked up my car too cause I was too drunk. I told her the next day that he was touchy and that I left, and apologized for doing something as stupid as driving home drunk. The way she responded it sounded like he had already said something to her. I finally worked up the courage to tell her that he sucked my dick, and she started asking by me if I liked it, and why I let him do that. I'm afraid it's over now. What do i do? Do i give her space? Do I just keep talking to her as if everything's normal? I'm so lost and the only thing I care about is that I hurt her and I feel so terrible. I have no idea why I wasn't able to stop it from happening. It's happened once before when I was single though. It was with an unattractive girl that was making out with me and I was super drunk and didn't know how to tell this girl I wasn't into her. Kelly and I aren't official or anything but I still feel like I cheated on her. Am I just a terrible person? What can I do or should I have done?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Dude... you were raped, you're the victim here. She's got nothing to be mad with you about.

0|0
    0|0
  • Another guy took advantage of you, it wasn’t your fault. Just explain it to her

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes