Is my teacher thinking that it's weird I'm asking him to study together?

I sent him school email that if I can study in his office once a week. I like him a lot and he hasn't reply me yet.. I think he is afraid of me.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• What are you trying to achieve by studying in his office?

1|1
    0|0
    • I like him so much and I want him

• Don't think that's appropriate. If he's any bit of a professional there's no way he'll ever entertain your advances.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• LOL he is afraid of losing his job, his reputation and in some cases going to jail depending on your age and local legislation.

1|1
    0|0
  • Your email was dangerous. In this regard, it is his duty not to favor toward one student. And emails like these could give him troubles in the future

Therefore, to guarantee you have the spot, aim for office hour and schedule appointments one by one in advance instead of asking him to actually leave a spot of time for you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Teachers have to be really careful these days when you take into account all the so called social justice and feminist bullshit, if he said that you can study with him and it becomes public knowledge then you can bet that especially the feminazi's will jump on that shit and try to get others on the band wagon that he is forcing you to study together or some other BS, if you like him and want to fuck him then wait until after you leave school otherwise you could really mess with his career!

1|0
    0|0
  • I think he is avoiding you... he may have a clue that u like him... he is your teacher so morally he should keep a distance.. that's why he is doing it.. many youngsters have a crush on their teachers...

1|0
    0|0
  • Or he just can't understand, what you want. Just teach or him too.

Or he afraid that if he and you together, he might lose control and something can happened. And if you don't like that, you and everyone can blame him and his respect gone.

Ask him again, and tell hin you like him too.

If you want him

1|0
    0|0
  • He's probably scared

0|0
    1|1
  • Of course and it's weird af

0|0
    1|0
  • I'd think it's weird and wouldn't allow it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, i can only agree with other comments.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes