As a boyfriend, is it a must that your girlfriend must always look dolled up?

Men say they love a woman natural but I dont buy that story coz they are most likely to get caught cheating with a girl that always has make up on... so is it better that your girlfriend is always pretty no matter where she goes? Does that keep you with her longer besides just loving her? Or can love fade if she doesn't care about looking glam 24/7?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Makeup isn't what causes guys to cheat. It's the kind of guy you go for. If a guy is a cheater he will cheat regardless. Up your standards Because you deserve better than that. Guys that go for the dolled up girl are usually very shallow anyways and that's why they cheat with glammed up girls. I say find a guy who doesn't care if you wear makeup or shave your legs every day. One that loves you for you and takes it seriously. Mostly one that won't cheat.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Dunno but I wouldn't date anyone who wants me to look perfect all the damn time. I prefer being single over that.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Nope, makes no difference to me. If she wants to in order to feel pretty herself, she can and I won't complain, but I also won't complain if she just wants to be natural too.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like women that get all dressed up all the time. I prefer a women that's comfortable in Jean's and t-shirt with some tennis shoes on. But love does fad from relationships but that's normal with time. If you want it to work you need to change it up sometimes and try different things.

1|0
    0|0
  • If u think makeup is a leading reason to why guys would cheat u have no idea

1|0
    0|0
    • Enlighten me on more please 😂

• A balance would be okay. I wouldn't want to date someone that needed make up to look attractive like you seemed to describe though.

1|0
    0|0
  • It should not be a must. You're a human girl, not a barbie-doll.

1|1
    0|0
  • yeah, especially when we are in public, men love to have a million dollars girl in their arm..

and when at home.. its not that much necessary

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think make up changes the way you look that much. If someone is already pretty they will still look pretty, if not they will just look funny.
    So no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not always. That ruins the excitement for when she does.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it when ladies pretty up, talking pride in your appearance is never a bad idea.

1|0
    0|0
  • Glam is for going out. Natural is better for everyday life. Pretty isn't about having to be dolled up

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes