As a boyfriend, is it a must that your girlfriend must always look dolled up?

Men say they love a woman natural but I dont buy that story coz they are most likely to get caught cheating with a girl that always has make up on... so is it better that your girlfriend is always pretty no matter where she goes? Does that keep you with her longer besides just loving her? Or can love fade if she doesn't care about looking glam 24/7?

211

Most Helpful Guy

• Makeup isn't what causes guys to cheat. It's the kind of guy you go for. If a guy is a cheater he will cheat regardless. Up your standards Because you deserve better than that. Guys that go for the dolled up girl are usually very shallow anyways and that's why they cheat with glammed up girls. I say find a guy who doesn't care if you wear makeup or shave your legs every day. One that loves you for you and takes it seriously. Mostly one that won't cheat.

Most Helpful Girl

• Dunno but I wouldn't date anyone who wants me to look perfect all the damn time. I prefer being single over that.