Would you date a polyamorous woman?

I'm polyamorous and have lots of time and love to give to the right person, but tend to filter out single (non-poly) people online because I think they won't be interested. How do you feel about it? Why would or wouldn't you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm too, it's a matter of respect and being mature to a point where you realize passion should be shared not imprisoned !
    it includes being honest about it and understand that being with someone is a choice not a commitment !
    what bothers me the most is that instead of being happy and respecting my honesty, many girls tend to think that I'm an asshole or a man-whore, while I bit if I would've lied to them and persuaded them to get to their pants and pretended to have false feelings while being with others on the same time they would've loved me !
    damn this world is full of bullshit !

1|0
    0|1
    • I like the part about it being a choice rather than a commitment. I renew my choice every day to have my partners in my life.

• I'm happy that I'm not the only one here :D
      it's your life your body your choice, no ones business, and you shouldn't paint your self with other's colors just because they can't stand your bright vivid color, shine and blind those motherfuckes :P :D

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Does not matter
    Do what you want
    At the end it is only you who win or lose.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did that once. Aside from sex, we spent a lot of time analyzing what her psychiatrist thourght of her tendencies and the depth of her father fixation.

I didn’t mind at all. Plenty of women do worse things.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think lots of people would be up for it there's many people out there with fetishes and fantasy's about stuff like that. You shouldn't really have a problem finding someone because in my opinion it would be awesome to try out something like that. You should try and find groups of people that do gang bangs and that sort of stuff and you'll definitely find a person there willing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a polyamorous guy. I don't really filter our anyone, I just make it clear, up front that I am poly. So it's their choice to reach out

0|1
    0|0
  • Most guys would get too jealous or possessive. I've found the same thing with girls as a polyamorous man. Your best bet is finding another polyamorous individual.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I tend to give my all to a partner. Meaning they get my attention, affection, they get to know me and I would like to get to know them. It becomes a commitment to each other and there's something super intimate about that to me. (Unfortunately I've been cheated on so much so it's made me bitter) I guess for me my self esteem would take a toll. "Why bother with me if you have them?" "You'd probably rather be with them" Things like that. I'd like to be open to try it but my self esteem wouldn't let me.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not trying to convince you, but just wanted to give a thoughtful response. Jealousy and envy are challenges, I still feel them. Communication and empathy are practiced frequently and get stronger with time. Unfortunately cheating happens a lot in the monogamous world, and some people make the argument that humans are not naturally faithful. Others see it as confronting an inevitability and feeling empowered by having some degree of control over it. Even wary people often come to find that they enjoy watching their partner and the happiness they experience from bonding with a new person. It often even makes the initial relationship stronger. I appreciate your perspective, though.

• I hope I didn't come off bashing it. I honestly know very little and have never have interaction with anyone who practices that. I was just giving my opinion. I'd actually love to know more if you would like to PM me?

• Of course you'd filter them out, I mean they specifically specify 'non-poly' right? Personally I am a strongly monoamorous person and I would not want that kind of relationship because you simply cannot devote yourself to one person when you have more than one. While I'd be giving you my all, you would only be giving me 1/2 or 1/3 etc. It's not a fair exchange and a relationship is supposed to be an equal partnership. I simply do not see the difference between a polyamorous relationship and someone in a friends with benefits relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. Spreading the relationship makes for less stress on all parties.

0|0
    0|0
  • For long term relationship i can think about this but not for so long

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes I prefer my wife and I are Pauly and we've been together 7 years

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't, I'm too jealous to share my partner.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't, she's just a hoe using the term poly

0|0
    1|0
  • Like the car commercials always say: 0% interest.

0|0
    1|0
  • i would love to but for few days

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes...

0|0
    0|0
  • I could be the side guy, but not the main guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • what is polyamorous?

0|1
    0|0
    • Wanting an intimate/romantic relationship with multiple people at the same time.

• Show All
    • Kind of. Polyamory is a type of open relationship, the other kind being swinging. Polyamory allows intimate feelings with others and swinging is just sex. It's surprising what one google search can teach you.

• that is sumthing i would love

• No, I wouldn't.
    I don't believe in "polyamory".

0|0
    0|0
  • You do that open relationship stuff?

0|0
    0|0
    • A lot of people make a distinction between open relationships and polyamory. Open relationships tend to have casual connections\no feelings allowed situations. Polyamory encourages the creation of relationships of all types, including emotional and romantic.

• Oh I see yeah no not for me

• Yes I would, but likely not partake myself

0|0
    0|0
  • Just when I wouldn't be in love

0|0
    0|0
  • Pm me (;

0|0
    0|1
  • It sounds like an open relationship to me

0|0
    0|0
  • A Polynesian yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never

0|0
    0|0
  • no lol
    it just shows that you lack knowledge

GOD is above the dome
    Jesus Christ is GOD getyour shit together everyone has a time limit
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAcp3BFBYw4&t=35s

0|0
    1|1
    • Polyamory is all over the bible. So is cheating. At least our practices are ethical and consensual.

• Show All
    • Yeah I'm pretty sure it is. That's why I'm not going to waste my time arguing with them.

• its gonna happen
      the body of the titans are a reminder of the love and judgement of GOD
      were do you think they get the idea you freaking idiot
      religion all of anime comes from religion this is why you are all dumb asses

steemitimages.com/.../20180121_115243.jpg

Recommended myTakes