Would you date a polyamorous woman?

I'm polyamorous and have lots of time and love to give to the right person, but tend to filter out single (non-poly) people online because I think they won't be interested. How do you feel about it? Why would or wouldn't you?

126

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm too, it's a matter of respect and being mature to a point where you realize passion should be shared not imprisoned !
    it includes being honest about it and understand that being with someone is a choice not a commitment !
    what bothers me the most is that instead of being happy and respecting my honesty, many girls tend to think that I'm an asshole or a man-whore, while I bit if I would've lied to them and persuaded them to get to their pants and pretended to have false feelings while being with others on the same time they would've loved me !
    damn this world is full of bullshit !

• I like the part about it being a choice rather than a commitment. I renew my choice every day to have my partners in my life.

• I'm happy that I'm not the only one here :D
      it's your life your body your choice, no ones business, and you shouldn't paint your self with other's colors just because they can't stand your bright vivid color, shine and blind those motherfuckes :P :D