Is cheating a choice or a mistake?

hey GAGers what's up?
we were having a discussion me and my friends about this subjet, and you'd be surprised how different people think about cheating :D
so I decided to ask you guys and gals too...

by the way my opinion is: cheating is a choice based on mistakes and unsolved problems...
Is cheating a choice or a mistake?

1318

Most Helpful Guy

• "hey GAGers what's up?"

I am doing fine. Thanks, how about you?

1. "by the way my opinion is: cheating is a choice based on mistakes and unsolved problems..".

Cheating is always a choice, the person knows that they are cheating, their conscience knows what they are doing is wrong, yet for some reason or the other or excuse the person decides to cheat. Hence cheating is a choice, a decision and not a mistake.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's both. It's a choice made on poor judgment, and also always a mistake. "What a great choice I decided to cheat instead of ending my relationship first!" said no one ever.