I don’t know whether he likes me or not?

For months me and this boy have been flirting with each other, and he’s really sweet and funny which is what attracted me to him. During the time we’ve known each other, we’ve sat together in most classes and spoke a lot. I’ve always catched him looking and smiling at me a lot, and I was so sure he liked me. Then this girl that used to like him years ago is all over him, and they talk so much more than we used to. She’s really clingy, and always seems to find a way to talk to him. Ever since they’ve started talking again, he hasn’t been sitting next to me anymore and talking to me much. He now sits with his friends, but occasionally still stares at me. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? Does he like me? Does he like her? I’m so anxious and confused.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He likes you, but I think he doesn't love you. He might be thinking about you as a friend. Sometimes guys can't decide who they love and who they want just as a friend. Wait for some time. Don't stress.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't you just ask one of his friends or something that you can trust he won't tell him you asked

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Tell him how you feel. All of a sudden this girl shows more attention then you and is receiving more attention in return.

He probably likes you both but doesn’t want to put it out there for fear of being rejected by one of you. Once one of you rejects him, the other then would like him less because they were a second option.

Go for it. Because he’s to stupid to know his feelings and he first girl to say something will get him

1|0
    0|0
  • He likes both of you. he's just trying to find someone and this other girl jumped right in for him so he took it. It's not complicated everyone has the capability to like or crush on multiple people.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes