If he didn’t fall in love for 2 years then does it mean there is no hope?

I did everything for him. But he is like emotionally closed. He had a bad relationship before and now he only thinks about his work. Is there any hope?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes telling someone how you feel and then giving them space is what they need. Have you ever heard "no one will miss you if you don't let them"? It basically means, you can tell someonw you love them, but that you need to move on and live life looking for what satisfues you. And you might not be there if and when they change their mind. But you dont plan to actively pursue others and you really hope they will change there mind and contact you if and when they are ever ready. Make sense? in other words, tell the other person your wants and needs need to be fulfilled and that is a priority in your life, with or without them. And give him space, weeks months etc, to see how he truley feels. No texts just to chat. No return texts unless its specific. No hook ups. No emails or facebook feiends. Real space!

Sometimes we meet the right people at the wrong time and nothing can make the relationship work if its the wrong time.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes people get without struggle and not realize what they have... u r giving him without asking that's why he not know what u r... talk to him or make him realize by ur actions.. but first tell him ur concerns that it's not fair with u that he not reply back with love...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No there isn’t.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys can fall in love in seconds. 2 years is a lot of time 😓 He's very lucky to have a girl like you in his life 😃
    I think he just wants to be a friend with you. You've invested your precious two years on him, I don't think investing more time on him will be any good for you. You both can be good friends forever but I think you should move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Communicate. You can't possibly know what he's thinking unless you live inside his head. You need to prioritise your needs and sort this out. Talking to him is the first step. Good luck! 🌺

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, "abandon hope all ye who enter here." you need to move on and find someone who can actually love you back.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is still hope. I fell in love with my boyfriend after three and a half years and having breaking up with him four times.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope move on nothing good will come out of it the longer it goes on the more used your gonna feel

0|0
    0|0
  • Always but if you can’t wait then it will cause stress in the relationship. Do what you need to do

0|0
    0|0
  • may be their is someone else or may be he love you but don't want to show or don't know how to show

0|0
    0|0
  • Aşık olmanın ne yaşı nede süresi vardır Herzaman heryerde olabilir

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 years? There is no hope then.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah there is no hope it's not movie