Guys, How would you feel if a girl you liked wrote a poem about you?

I'm kind of awkward about expressing myself out loud and have always loved poetry, so I was thinking of giving him the poem I wrote about him. I'm just curious if you would find this flattering? I don't wanna come on too strong but I also know he feels the same way back :) thanks guys!

35

Most Helpful Guy

• I think if it is something you do (write poems) then its cool to get one about you (him)
    If you don't write poems usually it'll probably be a little weird and we won't know how to react
    I thought about this literally yesterday