Would you date someone who you really had a spark with but later found out they had a quality you usually would never date someone with?

I met this girl and we really hit it off we've been talking a little over a month and I just found out she's a smoker, that's something I would just never go for but I really like her and am going to look past it

1231

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the qualities to be honest.
    Smoking for me is usually not that big of a problem.
    If you really like someone, you should give the relationship at least a try or chance.
    I hate racism and discrimination, but I give her a try to understand her point of view and try to move on. Till now, it all went downhill. Lebanese people think being "Open Minded" means that girls should always have a time in bed with her boyfriend.
    I know it has nothing to do with the subject, but see who I am dealing with :-(
    For the good sake of your question, I would indeed date her and give her a chance, for the simple fact that I don't like to judge the book by its cover.

Cheers!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea my boyfriend seemed like Heaven in our first month or two but now i see he has so many habits i dont like. Im tryna deal with them and its been a year now but its so hard for me. He games too much, he barely exercises, and he wants us to own pets one day. Yikes

• You dont want pets?

• At least your situation is doable say no to the pets and as for his gaming I'm sure you know how to get his attention

• @bklynbadboy1 i said no to pets bt he refuses to give it up. He was never allowed to have pets as a kid so he wants one when we live together. I find it unfair since he knows its my biggest fear and he's gone this long without them. But i told him if he's gonna get the husky he needs to build a poolhouse or something for it because i won't be in the same house as it