Taking things slow when getting back with an ex?

Me and my ex boyfriend are getting back together after about 5/6 months apart. The issues causing the break up have been resolved and we’ve realised how much we want to be with each other. We’re both in it for the long run, but want to take it slow.

We’re planning on meeting up soon, but I don’t really know how slow it is we need to go. I know that I want to have a few day time dates, because I feel like it was something we lacked before and I don’t want to rush back into bed with him and if I stay over, that will most likely happen. Do you think it’s a case of we will know when it’s time to move things forward of are there any signs or anything?

10