Should I be upset that my ex misses me, but doesn't want to casually hook up?

Breaking up a couple months was her idea, she couldn't handle a relationship anymore because of some personal issues (that are legitimate), and in retrospect I had some things I needed to take care of too. We both have casually had sex with other people (Ive slept with two girls and at least I've been told she's slept with another guy). We text every couple weeks just to see how each other is doing, and it's been pretty friendly. She said she misses me, but doesn't want to meet up with me because she's afraid it won't end well because she's afraid she might lead me on or lead herself on. Should I look at this as a positive or should I be upset that she's willing to sleep with someone else "no strings attached" but not me? This whole "on good terms" with my ex thing is new to me, so any insight on how to handle a situation like this appreciated!

01