Why won’t he hangout with me anymore?

Hi y’all. So my boyfriend and I have been together over a year. In the beginning we did everything together! I did get pregnant and we would still do stuff just not as much.
Anywho, the baby is now here and I am super bored on maternity leave. We do live together but he’s always working. So his days off I always ask him if we can go do something and he never seems like he wants to. He has gotten really lazy when I was preg but now that I’m not I want to be out doing stuff. His days off I ask if we can go do something and he says do what and I say just anything to get out the house and he’ll either say no or say he’s just going to watch tv n relax. So I have been leaving in the AM to just go to my moms and I say do you want to hangout with the baby and I today and he won’t.

I’m just feeling real alone. I don't know what to do anymore.

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it appears that he indeed entered in a state of acomodation after you become pregnant and give birth. Sadly this is very much common and is one of the biggest reasons that couples end up breaking up. You have to have an open dialogue with him about he not wanting to do things along you anymore and that you are feeling alone and left over. There is no other way out, or you call him out now or for sure your relationship is going downhill and is going to end in a breakup in the long term. It can sound hard and mean at this moment but in the end he will be glad that you saved the relationship. If he doesn´t improve even after you opening up with him, i think the relationship will be over in the near future, i hope that won´t turn out to be the case, but do it now while the child is still very young, trust me it will be better for all parts concerned.

• What do I tell him?
      Why do you think if I don’t tell him our relationship won’t last?

• Also what do you mean accommodation?