If a guy says he misses you a lot could that mean I love you?

We haven't reached saying I love you to each other yet. But he often says I miss you. Could he be getting closer to saying " i love you"

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No it means he misses u... why do girls over complicate everything a boy says... if a boy says something he means what he says ffs... girls, stop taking what boyd say amd trying to break down everything it could mean... if we say we miss u it means we miss u, if we say we love u then we mean that... we mean what we say

0|1
    0|0
    • That's not true. Not all guys mean what they say. In general not all people mean what they say. We have the ability to lie and everyone does at some point

• Show All
    • But if he says he misses u then he means he misses u

• He isn't meaning to have secret menaings in everything like girls think and do all the time

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'd say it's a stepping stone. Doesn't mean it's around the corner but you definitely miss the people you love so I'd say yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the relationship need more info for best advice. It could be a sign though that he just ya know misses you.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Only "I love you." means "I love you." If he can't bring himself to say it, then he doesn't really feel it. No excuses are valid. If you can't say it, you don't mean it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Disagree. The reason I don’t like saying it is cause I’ve been burned bad by people who said it ALL the time but were full of it & the times I said it freely to the wrong women. So my view now is if I trust you 1000% I’ll say it. Otherwise not. Has nothing to do with my love feelings being true or not.

• Show All
    • @hahahmm, no, I'm speaking truth and you don't have the stones to take it.

• Projection is a well studied phenomenon. Has nothing to do with stones. Lol

• Don't worry about what he says. Pay attention to his behaviour. How long have you been seeing him?

0|0
    0|0
  • A friend can also say you, "I miss you". That doesn't mean he loves you or he will say he loves you.
    Don't make any assumptions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he loves you but it can be that he enjoy your company and maybe your his best friend...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • So far it means only what he says.

0|0
    0|0
  • Starting to fall in love

0|0
    0|0
  • May be yes