If a guy says he misses you a lot could that mean I love you?

We haven't reached saying I love you to each other yet. But he often says I miss you. Could he be getting closer to saying " i love you"

011

Most Helpful Guy

• No it means he misses u... why do girls over complicate everything a boy says... if a boy says something he means what he says ffs... girls, stop taking what boyd say amd trying to break down everything it could mean... if we say we miss u it means we miss u, if we say we love u then we mean that... we mean what we say

• That's not true. Not all guys mean what they say. In general not all people mean what they say. We have the ability to lie and everyone does at some point

• But if he says he misses u then he means he misses u

• He isn't meaning to have secret menaings in everything like girls think and do all the time