Do guys prefer to date short, average height or tall girls?

Guys, if you had to pick one, what would you say?
  • Short
    Vote A
  • Average
    Vote B
  • Tall
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Height doesn't really matter, if the girl has a big heart. And if she's taller than me, that's OK, as long as she loves me and treats me good.

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG I DIDN'TKNOW THAT MANY GUYS PREFERED AVERAGE HEIGHT!!! HEHEHE! I FEEL ACCEPTED (I'm 5'4)!!

1|0
    0|0
    • No guy wants a girl that's taller than him. 5'4 is a perfect height as most guys will be taller. I'm 5'11 so she can still wear whatever heels she likes and you'll still look good together

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I voted tall >6' because they are rare, but it really doesn't matter. If she is there I will date her.

2|1
    0|0
  • "I love the way we fit together in bed, because we're the same height so our crotches line up" - Miles Teller
    I'm tall so I prefer average-tall now, whereas I used to date only short girls when I was younger

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm on the taller end of average (just over 6 feet) and I've dated shorter girls before. There's nothing wrong with it, but I feel like a woman who is closer to my own height is stronger and more independent. I don't need to do everything from opening jars to killing bugs. It isn't that I mind or anything, I just don't like a woman who is going to need me to do everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Height was never a deal breaker for me, but I have a thing for shorter girls.

3|0
    0|0
  • Dont really care. But it looks kinda cute when tall guys are together with short girls. But depending on your height short can vary a lot.

2|0
    0|0
  • i am not too tall so would prefer a short girl. Plus, short girls are cute, they're so easy to kiss on the forehead. haha.

1|1
    0|0
  • So i can carry her in my pocket quite portable you know

1|0
    0|0
  • Easier to have more fun with! My opinion and experience. Like a fun pack... lol flexible helps a lot also :)

2|0
    0|0
  • I prefer women short but only because I am short as well.

1|1
    0|0
  • Did not vote coz hight does not matter.
    Typically, short girls are more cute. But if the beautiful girl is tall, that is OMG!

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer short because I don't have more choices 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Id like to date taller women because i wouldn't want my son to blame me if he's 5'8

1|1
    0|0
  • Any of them is fine , each one is great in her own way.
    but maybe the short one

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't Care about the height that's why I chose for an average height because we have to vote something before giving opinion.. Thanks ❤

0|0
    0|0
  • I much prefer dating taller women because I'm tall myself, and I hate large height differences.

0|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't matter to me what height a girl is , her kind heart is what matters the most to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to be tall so i can eat more without getting fat too bad im 5ft

1|0
    0|0
  • Because men see a short girl and say "Red Flag. She is short. I will never date her"

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall. I'm 6'2" and I wish I could find a girl that is a similar height.

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • I hope you find that y’all amazing chick faithful chick one day

• Thank you Nikki, I hope so too. The shortest girl I've ever known was 4'11" and I still would be open to dating someone that short. I'm sure there are other giants that would be open to you as well.

• Doesn't matter. Dick don't care. Everyone is the same heght in bed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anyone it doesn't matter... as long as she's a girl or woman 😜

0|0
    0|0
  • Yay short always wins lol

2|2
    0|0
  • short or average

3|1
    0|0
  • I have no preference in this respect.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about height .

1|0
    0|0
  • i would Like a short Lady.😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Short. 5'3" and below.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer short being referred to as Fun-sized 😏

2|0
    0|0
  • Short, Average and Tall

1|0
    0|0
  • Short girls daamm cute

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn´t matter. I take it as it comes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer taller girls, if I could choose lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Average

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about height

0|0
    0|0
  • Anyone

0|0
    0|0
  • I like below my shouder for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall just because I've never dated one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Height doesn't matter. Not at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short girls. Because I'm short too lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Average

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't risk manlet children

0|0
    0|0
  • Like u

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like to feel like a giant and have to look down, literally

0|0
    0|0
  • The taller the better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Am I the only person who sees that this height this is mainly a woman's problem. Similar to how girls say penis size is a man's problem only. To most guys, a girl's height is no problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • Perception of height is relative. I'm almost 200cm and taller than most girls. I just like someone I'm able to kiss while standing (even if I have to be a little bit). I've noticed that height is about 160cm

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no choice in the matter, for I am short. I either date a short girl or jack off & die.

0|0
    0|0
  • Height matters much less than body shape. Fit and curvy is where it's at!

0|0
    0|0
  • That way I don't have to lean up or down if I want to kiss her

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes