Why get into another relationship when you have a long distance girlfriend?

Noticed a girl kept liking every post on Facebook guy I've been seeing for 6 months posted & then she calls him my dear life destiny on one photo (I'm not joking) and i know he has friebds in london, so i put 2 &2 together. I ask him and he says "she's not my girlfriend, what's making you think she is? " i pointed it iyt, called him my dear life destiny, so then he says "what are you getting involved with this for? Why are you being like this? she's not coming home and it's not cheating if you're not together" unbelievable. He's been cold to me ever since despite insisting she's not his girlfriend. I told him I deserve better than this and I won't share. Why did he not tell me had a girlfriend before dragging me into this mess? why start another relationship if you already have a girl who thinks you're hers? I don't care if that bitch lives on the moon, mother fucker. She still thinks she's your girl friend and the cold treatment makes me think I'm right. The freeze is a dangerous game to play when I have endless screenshots of him insisting she's not his girlfriend and I'm his perfect woman. None of us will win in this situation, so why did he create it? He could have gone out and had random sex. It took 2 months of dating for me to sleep with him ffs. He texted me all day and night. When the hell did he have time for her?

20