Why get into another relationship when you have a long distance girlfriend?

Noticed a girl kept liking every post on Facebook guy I've been seeing for 6 months posted & then she calls him my dear life destiny on one photo (I'm not joking) and i know he has friebds in london, so i put 2 &2 together. I ask him and he says "she's not my girlfriend, what's making you think she is? " i pointed it iyt, called him my dear life destiny, so then he says "what are you getting involved with this for? Why are you being like this? she's not coming home and it's not cheating if you're not together" unbelievable. He's been cold to me ever since despite insisting she's not his girlfriend. I told him I deserve better than this and I won't share. Why did he not tell me had a girlfriend before dragging me into this mess? why start another relationship if you already have a girl who thinks you're hers? I don't care if that bitch lives on the moon, mother fucker. She still thinks she's your girl friend and the cold treatment makes me think I'm right. The freeze is a dangerous game to play when I have endless screenshots of him insisting she's not his girlfriend and I'm his perfect woman. None of us will win in this situation, so why did he create it? He could have gone out and had random sex. It took 2 months of dating for me to sleep with him ffs. He texted me all day and night. When the hell did he have time for her?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It sounds like he wants to play the field and you should let him. As in, dump him and move on. If he’s already violated your trust this early on it isn’t worth it.

0|0
    1|0
    • Turns out he was with her before me. He sees her as a way to move to London so let's her think she's his girlfriend despite the fact she hasn't seen him in 8 months. 6 months isn't really early on in a relationship in my view. My friend married a guy she had only dated 5

• That’s quite early to me... it depends on your threshold. Clearly you want to continue, but I wouldn’t trust someone who lets others believe they’re together for selfish gains

• She may just be a girl he passed time with online, before you two got together

If he genuinely cared about you, he'd never let her come between you both. He seems to have no regard for your feelings on this matter. Try to talk to him again, but ditnt become angry, or make accusations. Tell him how it makes you feel , and ask him why he's allowing her to jeopardize your relationship with him.

0|0
    0|0
    • Turns out she's an old school friend and he's letting her come between us because they have a childish plan he'll go live with her after his masters.

• That's a cruel way to treat you. As hard as it is for you , it would be best to end it and move on with your life.

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes