Would you want some strangers to message you telling you your partner is possibly cheating on you?

Do you want to know? Would you believe what a stranger said? What would you do if it turns out to be true?
  • I would want to know
    Vote A
  • I don't trust strangers, I trust my partner
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• When trust is gone, the relationship is gone. I trust my partner, and in case she chooses to cheat, then she would be having a guilty conscience knowing I am faithfull to her.
    Even if my wife is an adult movie star, I should control myself, my jealousy, emotions, and trust her no matter what people say.
    People are going to talk no matter what happens. But I am going to grow old and live my life with my partner till death do us part.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I'd want to know. If it was true, I'd end the relationship.

No matter how much I trusted my SO I'd still need to know if the stranger was telling the truth or not.

Not all strangers lie , and not everyone you place your trust in is trustworthy. So I wouldn't totally dismiss a strangers accusation , just in case there was some truth in it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I mean that would be super weird. KInda like the time my dad took me to lunch once and a friend of their's that had never met me called my mom to tell her dad was out with a younger woman. My mom told her to chill cause it was me. Why do people try to start trouble

0|0
    0|0
  • Possibly cheating... no. I'd not want that kind of accusation looming, without proof. I'd like to think I can trust my wife, over anyone else.

Proof of cheating... yes. I'd want to know, and confront it imediatly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cool... So I should choose to believe a stranger over trusting my partner... Fantastic logic...šŸ™„

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, but you would need to gather actual evidence after the call

0|0
    0|0
  • If they have no bullet proof evidence of that they better shut up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I tend to trust my partner first Iā€™d ask tell it to both of us. Plus they have proof.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely I'd want to know

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd want to know.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not about believing strangers, but I feel like if there is a reason to believe they're cheating, approaching your partner is your best option. Not confronting them but rather talking about your issues

0|0
    0|0
  • Strangers as in multiple people? I'd believe them. What would they have to gain by lying? I would definitely want to know.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes