Would you want some strangers to message you telling you your partner is possibly cheating on you?

Do you want to know? Would you believe what a stranger said? What would you do if it turns out to be true?
  • I would want to know
  • I don't trust strangers, I trust my partner

57

Most Helpful Guy

• When trust is gone, the relationship is gone. I trust my partner, and in case she chooses to cheat, then she would be having a guilty conscience knowing I am faithfull to her.
    Even if my wife is an adult movie star, I should control myself, my jealousy, emotions, and trust her no matter what people say.
    People are going to talk no matter what happens. But I am going to grow old and live my life with my partner till death do us part.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I'd want to know. If it was true, I'd end the relationship.

No matter how much I trusted my SO I'd still need to know if the stranger was telling the truth or not.

Not all strangers lie , and not everyone you place your trust in is trustworthy. So I wouldn't totally dismiss a strangers accusation , just in case there was some truth in it