Would you date someone prettier than you are?

Do you prefer dating someone that you think is hotter than you? Why or why not? Have you ever, how’d it go?

110

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

09
  • Every girl I have ever dated, has been prettier than me. I find most girls attractive.

• Lol not that simple as I wouldn't be attracted to myself so anyone I date looks better then me

• I don't think any girl who's 'hot' would date me 😂

• I already do

• How’s that working out? Does she know you think she’s “prettier”?

• Aww that’s how I am with the guy I’m talking to. He tells me that I’m pretty and all I think about is how he’s prettier and it’s a kiddish fight of “no you are!” Lololol

• Haha, I get ya. If you would like to chat some more please follow me and I will follow you then we can message.

• As a guy everyone I date is prettier then me

• I'd hope so, that's the whole point isn't it?

• Some people want someone less pretty I guess because they are insecure and don’t wanna feel like they’re inferior.

• That's a shame.

To me, If you manage to convince hotstuff to date you in the first place, it means you are doing well and clearly have *something* going for you. Not a time to be insecure tbh.

• I’ve also heard people say that they rather settle with someone fair looking rather than a better looking person that would get a lot of attention and be more tempted to cheat. Basically only insecure people are concerned about their partner being overly attractive because i don’t see anything to be concerned about if my partner is good looking lol

• That's not hard to do

• Yea i would 😂

• Yess... why not