Would you date someone prettier than you are?

Do you prefer dating someone that you think is hotter than you? Why or why not? Have you ever, how’d it go?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Every girl I have ever dated, has been prettier than me. I find most girls attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol not that simple as I wouldn't be attracted to myself so anyone I date looks better then me

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think any girl who's 'hot' would date me 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I already do

1|0
    0|0
    • How’s that working out? Does she know you think she’s “prettier”?

• Show All
    • Aww that’s how I am with the guy I’m talking to. He tells me that I’m pretty and all I think about is how he’s prettier and it’s a kiddish fight of “no you are!” Lololol

• Haha, I get ya. If you would like to chat some more please follow me and I will follow you then we can message.

• As a guy everyone I date is prettier then me

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd hope so, that's the whole point isn't it?

0|0
    0|0
    • Some people want someone less pretty I guess because they are insecure and don’t wanna feel like they’re inferior.

• That's a shame.

To me, If you manage to convince hotstuff to date you in the first place, it means you are doing well and clearly have *something* going for you. Not a time to be insecure tbh.

• I’ve also heard people say that they rather settle with someone fair looking rather than a better looking person that would get a lot of attention and be more tempted to cheat. Basically only insecure people are concerned about their partner being overly attractive because i don’t see anything to be concerned about if my partner is good looking lol

• That's not hard to do

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea i would 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Yess... why not

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes