My boyfriend keeps breaking up with me?

Every time me and my boyfriend have an argument or fight he just gets angry and breaks up with me. It’s happened multiple times but once he’s calmed down I end up taking him back every time.
He plays mind games with me a lot and says things like “I’ve been doing some thinking and I don’t want to be with you anymore” or “I don’t want you anymore” but then tries to turn the whole situation around and blame it on me and says that I don’t want him anymore.
I’m emotionally drained and he confuses and hurts me so much.. I don’t know what to do anymore?

2035

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are emotionally drained, confused and hurt so much in this relationship, why are you still with him?
    Not saying that a relationship between 2 people must be lovey-dovey and perfect all the time, but if you are experiencing so much pain and anguish most of the time, its not healthy as well.
    A relationship needs respect, commitment, and work from both parties, is he doing that?
    Its really up to you on what you want to do, you can either do nothing and continue to be in this relationship. Or you could stand up for yourself, and demand that he showed you some respect and stop acting like a kid who demands to break up everytime after a quarrel. If there are any issues, both of you should try to work it out amongst yourselves, and not let him push all the blame to you.
    You know what's the worst thing about being in an abusive relationship for a long period of time, where he keeps on harping the blame onto you, where you are always in the wrong. It is you believing in his accusations, and losing respect for yourself in the process.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't judge me. But I have been this kind of boyfriend. And di realised this when it was too late. I hope it so that it ain't for you.
    Confront him face to face and tell him how you feel. Tell him that constantly breaking up and getting back only creates distances.
    Also sophh_ I think he might be in something serious like I was. I mean some pressure from home about something. Or something wrong with his life. Just try figuring out.
    If it helps good enough.
    But if nothing changes then sopph_ you deserve better. Then simply break up and move on.