My boyfriend keeps breaking up with me?

Every time me and my boyfriend have an argument or fight he just gets angry and breaks up with me. It’s happened multiple times but once he’s calmed down I end up taking him back every time.
He plays mind games with me a lot and says things like “I’ve been doing some thinking and I don’t want to be with you anymore” or “I don’t want you anymore” but then tries to turn the whole situation around and blame it on me and says that I don’t want him anymore.
I’m emotionally drained and he confuses and hurts me so much.. I don’t know what to do anymore?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are emotionally drained, confused and hurt so much in this relationship, why are you still with him?
    Not saying that a relationship between 2 people must be lovey-dovey and perfect all the time, but if you are experiencing so much pain and anguish most of the time, its not healthy as well.
    A relationship needs respect, commitment, and work from both parties, is he doing that?
    Its really up to you on what you want to do, you can either do nothing and continue to be in this relationship. Or you could stand up for yourself, and demand that he showed you some respect and stop acting like a kid who demands to break up everytime after a quarrel. If there are any issues, both of you should try to work it out amongst yourselves, and not let him push all the blame to you.
    You know what's the worst thing about being in an abusive relationship for a long period of time, where he keeps on harping the blame onto you, where you are always in the wrong. It is you believing in his accusations, and losing respect for yourself in the process.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't judge me. But I have been this kind of boyfriend. And di realised this when it was too late. I hope it so that it ain't for you.
    Confront him face to face and tell him how you feel. Tell him that constantly breaking up and getting back only creates distances.
    Also sophh_ I think he might be in something serious like I was. I mean some pressure from home about something. Or something wrong with his life. Just try figuring out.
    If it helps good enough.
    But if nothing changes then sopph_ you deserve better. Then simply break up and move on.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Don’t tolerate that shit. Next time he does it, say you agree, that it’s best if things end. Watch what happens m.

1|0
    0|0
  • You break up for good. Remove and block him everywhere. Ignore him. Your happiness is what’s most important at this point. You can’t argue with someone like him, nor will things get better. Remind yourself of that whenever he tries to trick you into getting back together with him.

2|0
    0|0
  • This sounds so unhealthy. I would just let the dude go, and move on quick.

3|3
    0|0
  • R. E. D. F. L. A. G someone who is so quickly able to break up out of anger. Is more child than man. Not really boyfriend material

3|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like a very immature guy. He's clearly manipulative. Call his bluff next time he says that shit to you and go "okay. fine. I'm so sick of feeling like this and you not caring. Goodbye." Leave that sink in and I guarantee he will crack and start begging you to talk to him again. At that point, it's really your choice what you want to do. I personally don't see that relationship going anywhere, but you do you.

0|0
    0|0
  • He sounds like me!! Many have here already given you sort of right opinion in leaving him.
    My definition about relationships was not clear. I was not mature enough to understand what real relationship is about. Anything that bothered me it pisses me off and used to blame her. Someone in relation has to take the big step to sort out the missunderstanding and differences between the two. When there is really love, people really sit down and talk about it and get it sort out. I used to get pissed and just run away and that's the solution. Then I used to miss her and she takes me in, since she is pure at heart. But for me, I took that as confidence, she is always there, but actually I was hurting her. All these understanding was missing and also in your boyfriend, sorry to be direct.
    Sometimes pampering and giving a confidence to the other half ruins the bond. Mature bond understands that it's not always showing care n love, but the attitude to pass through the bad moments with positive attitude.
    In short, if he doesn't show an attitude of commitment and runs away, even in difficult times. I would suggest try to give him space. he needs time to learn or you can bring him to that state (but has lot of effort and maybe risks). Take time both of you, discuss it last time and see each other's attitude and what is the definition of relationship means, which includes love, trust, respect (for my perspective). Cheers life is beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • You are dumb for taking him back, no offense, next time he does it say no im breaking up with you and walk out the room he would know you had enough and would start to worry cause you never reacted that way before and then play hard to get back, like weeks and then when he finally gets you back he would never do it again

0|0
    2|0
  • You got an immature guy lol. You'll just have to deal with him being that way if you stay with him. You can let him know what you told us here to see if he can fix it, but he likely won't.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tell him the next he breaks up with you, then it will be final and real break up and there will be no going back or take backs either. Or you just dump him at this point.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol
    That really nonsense
    Breakup and go back on and on
    Just like a. cycle... keep going around without moving.

0|0
    1|0
  • Imagine a lifetime of breaking up and getting back together? If you're emotionally drained at 21 imagine what you'll be like by 31? Give him one last chance (if you think it will work) and explain that next time he does it you're breaking up for good. And stick to saying that if he breaks up with you again. You don't need that as a young woman, or ever for that matter. Give him that ultimatum and see how you feel afterwards, but keep taking him back and he will keep doing it.

1|0
    0|0
  • 100% vote from guys and girls here- leave that s. o. b and get enjoy having a clear head, nobody needs that in their life like!!

1|0
    0|0
  • LEAVE HIM WHILE YOU STILL CAN.
    He sounds emotionally abusive and like a narcissist, leave him now before you get hurt more or he knocks you up (cause that’s what happened to my mum)

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like your dating a female. Anyways, if you still like him (cause you broken up multiple times already) then struggle though it til it gets right. Or go full blitz and move on from him.

0|1
    1|0
  • Leave his crazy shit that's an old game guys play to get in the girls head he's trying to make you feel like shit so you'll always come running back to him it's a really scumbag move

1|1
    0|0
  • I think he doesn´t like you In my opinion he is playing with you, since he knows that you will always give the weak part by always returning to him.
    Be strong and decisive, if he wants to continue to have childish behaviors and continue to end the relationship. Just make an end point and find someone else

0|0
    0|0
  • If it has already happened multiple times, I'd suggest to leave that guy, he's too fickle and doesn't know what he wants, I know leaving someone you like is really hard still kinda hung up on my ex too but you are really beautiful and your hair is really pretty :) I hope you find someone who deserves you

0|0
    0|0
  • dont take him back the next time he does again i know its hard coz they cry like they will not do it again but believe me , if you can still can go as far as you can. this is for your sake. especially emotionally and mentally

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave him, this means he can really fast break up with you without much thought. This means that he doesn't really value the relationship and its like not sirius

1|0
    0|0
  • You dump him this time for good. Know your value and place. You are not his toy. You had a life before him... you will have one after him too. No need to be with that toxic person.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah break up with him before that emotional turns into physical, if you stay it's only going to get worse down the line...

1|0
    0|0
  • Question is why do you keep goin back into a toxic relationship? If he broke up rou you it should have been done then. He's only treating you how your allowing him to stop taking him back

0|0
    0|0
  • That sounds like a toxic relationship you should just move on and find someone else

2|0
    0|0
  • Dump him and end things with him for once and for all, Before he makes your life more miserable

1|1
    0|0
  • He sound like a crying little girl wanting attention and can't make up his mind. Most un noble of them all. Rid him

1|0
    0|0
  • The next time he breaks up with you, it should be the last time...

1|0
    0|0
  • This is abusive. You shouldn't continue putting up with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave him dot interact with him at all after you beak up and move in he is not worth your time because there are other people who want to be with you and will actually treat you correctly

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop going out with him then when he ends it cut him off and stop speaking to him blocks his number it’s simple you obviously don’t want to be in this relationship anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, if he is going to be that immature and manipulative, break up with him entirely. You shouldn't have to deal with being emotionally drained like that. You deserve better!

0|0
    0|0
  • I say try to fix the problem. If it doesn't work and he shows no effort then break up with him. You're in a toxic relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love's supposed to be a good thing. but this is ruining your life. maybe if he becomes more mature you can give it another try.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's manipulative it's best you actually break up for real and move on he needs therapy.

1|0
    1|0
  • You're a dipshit if somebody breaks up with you don't get back together wake up girl

0|0
    2|0
  • He just wants attention. You're messing it up with all your girling.

0|0
    2|0
  • Why not find someone more mature? I have a feeling things will only get worse for the two of you.

0|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion. Tell him how you feel about it. What is obvious to you might not be obvious to him at all. You know your feelings. You know how you feel when he does whatever he does. Obviously not when he's angry. but, when you two have an opportunity to actually talk about the relationship. However, you need to decide if this is what you want. If all you feel is hurt all the time, drained. It is not good for you. Not to say that I know anything about what is good for you. But it is added difficulty to life.. and for what? once you can answer that. Things may get worse before it gets better. Just follow what feels right to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • wow what a jerk, dumb him

1|0
    0|0
  • Leave him and his mind games behind. Move on.

2|0
    0|0
  • Next time he does that, don't take him back.

2|0
    0|0
  • Cut him out of your life.

2|0
    0|0
  • Wtf why are u even with him. U deserve better

1|0
    0|0
  • Loeave him

1|0
    0|0
  • Dump him today

1|0
    0|0
  • Just gooo

1|0
    0|0
  • Break his bones

0|0
    2|0
  • That's funny

0|0
    0|0
  • Heylo

0|0
    0|0
  • What is ur question

0|0
    0|0
  • The only reason he can keep breaking up with you is because you keep taking him back. Shame on him if he fools you once, shame on you if he fools you twice.

Be strong, move on.

0|0
    0|0
Show More

Recommended myTakes