What will you do with this situation?

You like someone and you can feel that he/she likes you too but your family is against him/her. They don't want him/her to be your partner. And they told you to stop whatever you are feeling towards that person.

What will you do?
  • Give up on him/her and follow what your family says
  • Turn your back at your family and start building a relationship with him/her

73

Most Helpful Girl

• C) examine WHY your fam is saying this

My mom told me my senior prom dress was awful. Decades later i realuze she was right. I should have gone w her choice. I looked stupid.

Now i dont know your fam. Maybe they are controlling. Maybe they are small minded and dont like your boyfriends (insert religion, race or job). But maybe they have a valid point. And would you rather be right or be happy? Dont pick the boy just to be right. Weigh what your folks are saying and see if it has merit. If it doesn't and they are simply prejudice follow your heart. But if they are right maybe save yourself heart ache.

Most Helpful Guy

• My family has no control over my love life. I would continue seeing this person