What should I do?

A guy I know since childhood is acting weird and I don't like it. Sometimes he makes me feel like a slut. When i was kinda drunk he was saying things like "Lets kiss" and later in the evening he sat me on his lap and i could feel bump. Sometimes it feels like he likes me but I don't know the feeling is totally not mutual. But i don't have any other friends to hang out only him. My life is already a mess and there's too much stress these past 2years. So what shouls i do? because he is actually scaring me already.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• talk to him, this is seriously a problem that you both need to discuss while sober, BUT make sure there is someone who knows where you are, or better yet someone who can be there as well to diffuse the situation if he becomes aggressive

Most Helpful Girl

• Space yourself from him