Is this something to worry about?

Alright, I know a lot of people are gonna be like "Oh you just need to lose weight" . So my sister is older than me, and definitely so much more prettier. She's got my moms features, and is thin. She's a model, and is perfect. Gets all the attention from guys and women. Always gets told she's pretty. I get told I would be pretty if I lost weight. My dad even has one of her pictures as his background. She's taller, and I am short and overweight. Somehow I got a boyfriend! I honestly don't know what he see's in me. Like my older sister gets flirted with all the time by guys my age! I just hope my boyfriend doesn't think she's better than me and leaves me cause I am not pretty enough. Should I worry about this? My sis dresses revealing, and I dress more casual.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• At the end of the day your boyfriend is with you. Unless he gives you a reason to suspect he's unhappy, just enjoy what you have

1|0
    0|0
  • If your unhappy about the way you look then yeh maybe eat less bad things. But just be happy with yourself. And if this guy your seeing really does like you then he'll think your beautiful and if he leaves you for some better looking woman then he wasn't for you. Someone has to love you for who you are, don't start changing yourself because your afraid he might leave you. If your afraid he might leave you because of your looks then either he's not the one or you need to discuss it with him. Tell him how you feel, But I'm sure your beautiful no matter what your sister looks like

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes